Beiber v Cruise cage match?

For some reason the younger weirdo has challenged the older weirdo to a cage match .

A sad cry for attention to be sure.

Since there is no reason to believe either one of them could fight their way out of a wet paper bag, it would be an awkward spectacle if nothing else.
Bieber could kick YOUR ass.

Without breaking a sweat.[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason the younger weirdo has challenged the older weirdo to a cage match .

Since there is no reason to believe either one of them could fight their way out of a wet paper bag, it would be an awkward spectacle if nothing else.

Don’t be ridiculous.

My fighting days are behind me, but I’d still like my chances against Beiber and Cruise together.
My money's on Bieber for sure.

I’m sure there’s all sorts of things you would like to put on Beiber, but no one wants to hear about it.
Didn't take you long to go back to your homo-isms.

Don’t be ridiculous.

My fighting days are behind me, but I’d still like my chances against Beiber and Cruise together.
My money's on Bieber for sure.

I’m sure there’s all sorts of things you would like to put on Beiber, but no one wants to hear about it.
Didn't take you long to go back to your homo-isms.

Don’t get excited, Giovanni.

You could substitute Miley Cyrus for either of them and no one would know!

I'm all for it but only if the match is to the death!

D9IH5HQXsAEe8-f.jpg

Forum List

Back