Behold the "Winners"

dance, monkey, dance

:lmao:

You mean like posting ostrich pics to every reply like you did for months on end?

6753086547_9dba44dcbb_z.jpg

months?

:lmao:

dance, monkey, maybe it will help you get over your butthurt

2087402-ostrich-head-looking-at-camera-while-outdoors.jpg

See when my butt hurts it's my ass unlike in your case where it's your mouth.:razz:

Go ahead, tell us, sasquatch why Obama won and the nation lost. I'll wait.

No. You are wrong. Most of the nation voted for Obama. To MOST of America they believe THEY have won. Please stop trying to project your sadness from losing onto the winners

The dumber uninformed half along with the lazy mooching crowd and the basement dwellers. Where do you classify yourself?

So if your saying the majority who elected him are indeed all Ithat claim, then I'm with ya!:D

That is a good start. Asking some one where they stand as opposed to claiming you already know. :clap2:

First of all I did not vote for Obama. Neither did I vote for Romney. I used to pretty much vote straight republican. The party got too weird for my tastes. I am an atheist so I find it impossible to support MORE religion involvement in government.

Now I just look critically at whatever the vote is for and make the best choice available.

I don't want to claim independant because I lean heavely old school republican .... ya just don't see much of it these days.

Hmmm..

Beretta, you don't honestly think that they sat there picked a few people and got these responses right out the door, do you?

They questioned hundreds of people and cherry picked the few that fit their agenda.

Both sides are guilty of this crap.

You know better than this.. :doubt:

Yeah, I now. They went out and dragged them kicking and screaming and they forced the stupid answers into their mouths. Then they held them there to be filmed because they all wanted to be cooperative, right?

What "we" know is that many who voted for Obama hadn't a clue why...they just did.
In all fairness, every election has that, and from both sides.

In truth, the American electorate are dumb as a box of fucking rocks. I no longer believe that they are willing to remain free, or that they even know that their freedoms are being eroded right before their very eyes.

Keep pitchforking that straw. When you're ready to be honest...the video is there in all it's glory.

Tell us how he put the responses in their mouths. Was it the evil and dreaded "ventriloquism" at work?

I never said he forced them to say these words. :doubt:

What I said was that they interviewed hundreds of people and cherry picked the worst interviews for their propaganda youtube video, and said "LOOK at that these Obama voters". Both sides have been guilty of this crap.

Funny that you accused me of the straw man argument, however you were actually the one who did it, just look at your quote.. It's embarrassing.

It's also funny that you avoided my burden of proof that I slung around your neck..

Par for the course when you are a partisan hack, flaming internet forums I guess.. :lol:

Keep pitchforking that straw. When you're ready to be honest...the video is there in all it's glory.

Tell us how he put the responses in their mouths. Was it the evil and dreaded "ventriloquism" at work?

What I said was that they interviewed hundreds of people and cherry picked the worst interviews for their propaganda youtube video, and said "LOOK at that these Obama voters". Both sides have been guilty of this crap.

Funny that you accused me of the straw man argument, however you were actually the one who did it, just look at your quote.. It's embarrassing.

It's also funny that you avoided my burden of proof that I slung around your neck..

Par for the course when you are a partisan hack, flaming internet forums I guess.. :lol:

Hey brain surgeon, do you know how to read? Show me any video with cherry picked, hand picked or friggin machine picked similar interviews with Republican/Conservatives voters. They only thing you "sling" is bullshit.

Hey brain surgeon, do you know how to read? Show me any video with cherry picked, hand picked or friggin machine picked similar interviews with Republican/Conservatives voters. They only thing you "sling" is bullshit.

Hey branless304, do you know how to read?

I stated that both sides are guilty of this.

You want a video. "I like Mitt, he is a Christian!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY0M7IdNl7U]Ohio Romney Rally - Interviews with Supporters - YouTube[/ame]

Like I said, both sides do it.. It's disingenuous, ignorant and divisive.

Forum List

Back