Behold the "Winners"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzvm7zd4Z-s]Why I'm Voting for Mitt Romney - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Hmmm..

Beretta, you don't honestly think that they sat there picked a few people and got these responses right out the door, do you?

They questioned hundreds of people and cherry picked the few that fit their agenda.

Both sides are guilty of this crap.

You know better than this.. :doubt:

• Banned
Hmmm..

Beretta, you don't honestly think that they sat there picked a few people and got these responses right out the door, do you?

They questioned hundreds of people and cherry picked the few that fit their agenda.

Yeah, I now. They went out and dragged them kicking and screaming and they forced the stupid answers into their mouths. Then they held them there to be filmed because they all wanted to be cooperative, right?

What "we" know is that many who voted for Obama hadn't a clue why...they just did.

Hmmm..

Yeah, I now. They went out and dragged them kicking and screaming and they forced the stupid answers into their mouths. Then they held them there to be filmed because they all wanted to be cooperative, right?

What "we" know is that many who voted for Obama hadn't a clue why...they just did.

And those who voted for Romney were all somehow different? Romney was the LEAST conservative candidate the GOP could have chosen. This coming on the heals of the "Tea Party" victories in 2010. Yeah, you are ALL very genuine...

Behold the sore loser.
Don't you think it's about time to stop pissing in your pants and move on?

Aw, the sore winner is upset. When are you "winners" going to admit that a lot of uninformed idiots got your POS elected.

See what idiots like you can't grasp is that it's one thing to hold true to a differing view and vote based on it.

It's another story to have no clue what your voting for or why but to go ahead and vote cluelessly based on no understanding whatsoever of anything.

Sorry if the truth hurts. But you won so why the whining?

Wow, I make a sane point and you try your darndest to extrapolate.

Good job.

You have any subjective, non-partisan, proof of that? Reports, polls, etc? Or is that just more boilerplate conservative conjecture?

Or just more youtube videos made by "some guy" that are aligned with your flawed political philosophy?

Cons are the proverbial "sore loser", you make an excellent illustration of that.

Hmmm..

And those who voted for Romney were all somehow different? Romney was the LEAST conservative candidate the GOP could have chosen. This coming on the heals of the "Tea Party" victories in 2010. Yeah, you are ALL very genuine...

See Skippy you just confirmed what my point was without realizing it.

They voted based on a view, an opinion on something concrete not cluelessness.

See Skippy you just confirmed what my point was without realizing it.

They voted based on a view, an opinion on something concrete not cluelessness.

Yeah...they voted based on Rush's opinion....good show!:clap2:

Behold the sore loser.

Aw, the sore winner is upset. When are you "winners" going to admit that a lot of uninformed idiots got your POS elected.

See what idiots like you can't grasp is that it's one thing to hold true to a differing view and vote based on it.

It's another story to have no clue what your voting for or why but to go ahead and vote cluelessly based on no understanding whatsoever of anything.

You are a funny guy. You speak as though Obama popped out of a jack in the box that tuesday and Americans were just so entertained that they stupidly chose the evil Obama over the good god fearing Mitt Romney who has been campaigning for the presidency for over 6 years. You threw everything at Obama including the kitchen sink and yet somehow you could not insult him out of office.

I will never vote for a republican president again in the forseeable future because clearly they are incompetant. As bad as you all claim Obama is/was and you could not beat him?

Fuck the republicans. They are retarded.

Behold the sore loser.

I hear what your saying: Waa, Waa, Waa!
You want to do something smart? Invest in Kleenex. You guys are pushing their sales through the roof.

Behold the sore loser.

I hear what your saying: Waa, Waa, Waa!
You want to do something smart? Invest in Kleenex. You guys are pushing their sales through the roof.

STFU! I posted it. You don't like it? Too fucking bad! Wipe your ass with the Kleenex.

Forum List

Back