Behold - The Protest!

Well, if someone out there was using their brains for the right thing, this wouldn't be an issue.

The problem here is the right like to use negative emotions to gain support.

It happened in Rwanda, it happened in Yugoslavia, it's happened in many, many places, and not least with the Iraq War and the post 9/11 reaction to Muslims.

People like you are easy to manipulate. All you need is some kind of enemy to fight against and you're happy. It's not hard to make an enemy, it's easier than actually coming up with policies that make the country a better place. Nationalistic crap is easy, anyone can manipulate the most malleable people in society.

What is difficult is actually standing up and putting the right policies in place. The policies that don't cause racial hatred.

You're talking about black people rising up against white people. Why would they do that? Well, that would be because many black people have been on the wrong end of shit policies for far too long. They suffer and you go on and on about how it's their fault, and yet, often it's the fault of the white elite putting in place shit policies, and you're voting for these people.

Then you go and complain about the impact of those shit policies, but blame it on others.

Go figure.

Wrong. You think you understand me but you're just plain wrong. Myself and millions of others have been pushed to the right because left wing politics have become so extreme. There's no room left for compromise with you guys; you give us two choices either submit or shut up. It's no longer just a matter of higher taxes and more free stuff. You want to:

replace white people
turn boys into girls
kill cops
let trannies exploit and weaken our military
go to war with russia
rewrite history
ban free speech
promote deviant sexuality in elementary schools
etc etc etc

Well sorry but you ask for too much. You're gonna have to go. Away. Forever.

You weren't pushed anywhere. All this shit you wrote is crazy.

Well, if someone out there was using their brains for the right thing, this wouldn't be an issue.

It happened in Rwanda, it happened in Yugoslavia, it's happened in many, many places, and not least with the Iraq War and the post 9/11 reaction to Muslims.

People like you are easy to manipulate. All you need is some kind of enemy to fight against and you're happy. It's not hard to make an enemy, it's easier than actually coming up with policies that make the country a better place. Nationalistic crap is easy, anyone can manipulate the most malleable people in society.

What is difficult is actually standing up and putting the right policies in place. The policies that don't cause racial hatred.

You're talking about black people rising up against white people. Why would they do that? Well, that would be because many black people have been on the wrong end of shit policies for far too long. They suffer and you go on and on about how it's their fault, and yet, often it's the fault of the white elite putting in place shit policies, and you're voting for these people.

Then you go and complain about the impact of those shit policies, but blame it on others.

Go figure.

Wrong. You think you understand me but you're just plain wrong. Myself and millions of others have been pushed to the right because left wing politics have become so extreme. There's no room left for compromise with you guys; you give us two choices either submit or shut up. It's no longer just a matter of higher taxes and more free stuff. You want to:

replace white people
turn boys into girls
kill cops
go to war with russia
rewrite history
ban free speech
etc etc etc

That's a ridiculous argument.

You haven't been pushed to the right by the left. You're basically saying being more right is not your choice.That you don't really agree with the stuff on the far right, but you'll think it anyway, just because other people think something different.

No, I think what I said is much closer to the mark.

I’ve been thinking about how civil rights protests are often discussed. It seems to me that the first thing that happens is an attempt to discredit the protester himself. As if finding something negative about the individual means that he isn’t worthy of making any kind of a statement. I disagree with that. We would all be hard pressed to find a “perfect” individual on this planet to whom everyone would willingly listen.

By taking the focus off of the reason for the protest and placing it on the protester, I think we take our eye off the ball, so to speak. We act as though, if the protester were a better person, we would be more open to his message and look more closely at his cause. But I don’t think that’s true.

Because you have broken the law, does that mean you can no longer protest something you consider an injustice to certain segments of society? Because you are famous and wealthy, does that mean you can no longer protest what you consider the mistreatment of people in the community you came from? Does it mean you can never reach back and help?

Civil rights protestors have always come under scrutiny. They dug up dirt on MLK, Malcolm X, Jesse Jackson, everyone who got in the face of wrong and tried to make it right.

How can those of us on the outside looking in tell young, black NFL players they are wrong? How can we tell them that what they say happens doesn’t really happen at all? Or if it does, it’s not as often or as bad as they say it is. Celebrity Debbie Allen was snubbed by a white salesperson in a jewelry store. Vanessa Williams was mistaken for a server at a reception after she sang for President Ford. Olympic gold medalist Al Joyner was pulled over and handcuffed twice by police looking for a hit and run driver. NFL player Michael Bennett was thrown to the floor by police who put a gun to his head. Professor Gates was arrested at his own home. The list goes on.

And just because some of the NFL players have themselves broken the law, I do not think we should ignore their protests for equal treatment under that law. I can't imagine any of them saying to Colin Kaepernick, "Would love to join you man, but I've been arrested. You're on your own." They joined him knowing the firestorm that would come and the scrutiny they would endure. Yet they joined him.

But like Jesus once said, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
they are protesting FOR criminals and criminality--you can DEFINITELY say that is wrong --unless you think being a criminal is good for the community....???
MBown
ASterling
KScott
ASmith
EGarner
FGray
ALL CRIMINALS
You use the term "criminal" to dehumanize murder victims and to justify their deaths.
In the process you decriminalize the actions of killer cops. But let's look at that word criminal a bit closer. Does it mean that one mistake marks you for life? Is your life devalued somehow because you were arrested amd convicted of possessing marihuana? when does the criminal become an ex- criminal in your world? And if a criminal is unarmed and running away...why does his past non violent criminality, probably unknown to the cop killing him, weigh so heavily after the fact? You RW Nazis and your killer cop henchmen are the violent criminals, not the guy who got busted for shop lifting or
Possessing a joint.

Go figure.

replace white people
turn boys into girls
kill cops
go to war with russia
rewrite history
ban free speech
etc etc etc

You weren't pushed anywhere. All this shit you wrote is crazy.

Bullshit, that's exactly what the leftists are doing.

Everyone comes under scrutiny. If a co
I’ve been thinking about how civil rights protests are often discussed. It seems to me that the first thing that happens is an attempt to discredit the protester himself. As if finding something negative about the individual means that he isn’t worthy of making any kind of a statement. I disagree with that. We would all be hard pressed to find a “perfect” individual on this planet to whom everyone would willingly listen.

By taking the focus off of the reason for the protest and placing it on the protester, I think we take our eye off the ball, so to speak. We act as though, if the protester were a better person, we would be more open to his message and look more closely at his cause. But I don’t think that’s true.

Because you have broken the law, does that mean you can no longer protest something you consider an injustice to certain segments of society? Because you are famous and wealthy, does that mean you can no longer protest what you consider the mistreatment of people in the community you came from? Does it mean you can never reach back and help?

Civil rights protestors have always come under scrutiny. They dug up dirt on MLK, Malcolm X, Jesse Jackson, everyone who got in the face of wrong and tried to make it right.

How can those of us on the outside looking in tell young, black NFL players they are wrong? How can we tell them that what they say happens doesn’t really happen at all? Or if it does, it’s not as often or as bad as they say it is. Celebrity Debbie Allen was snubbed by a white salesperson in a jewelry store. Vanessa Williams was mistaken for a server at a reception after she sang for President Ford. Olympic gold medalist Al Joyner was pulled over and handcuffed twice by police looking for a hit and run driver. NFL player Michael Bennett was thrown to the floor by police who put a gun to his head. Professor Gates was arrested at his own home. The list goes on.

And just because some of the NFL players have themselves broken the law, I do not think we should ignore their protests for equal treatment under that law. I can't imagine any of them saying to Colin Kaepernick, "Would love to join you man, but I've been arrested. You're on your own." They joined him knowing the firestorm that would come and the scrutiny they would endure. Yet they joined him.

Everyone comes under scrutiny. If a conservative is invited to speak at a college campus, Good Luck getting the chance to speak. They will most likely be villified before they ever get there. Sometimes scrutiny comes along with being a protestor, especially when you purposely choose a venue that you know will be controversial. that was the whole point of taking a knee during the national anthem that so many of those attending a football game find to be something sacred. Kapernik could have protested in any other venue and we wouldnt be talking about the flag and the national anthem right now. Instead we would have been talking about the issue of police shooting unarmed suspects. So people take kaeperniks action as trying to say America is a shitty place and offers nothing to African Americans, even though the game he is playing offers a lot of kids a way up through college football scholarships. The shooting of unarmed blacks is a rare occurance when you look at the numbers honestly and the cops are not even white all the time, (another myth to make it a white black thing). yeah its rare and if there is an issue with Cop training, disparaging all of america is really not necessary.
I don't care if Kapernik has a problem with some cops but I think he took the lazy route for lack of imagination. The old saying goes, 'Put your Money where your mouth is'. protesting when someone else is paying for the national air time is just that, the easy way out. His carreer was already headed towards the garbage heap by the time he started this.

As far as Al Joiner is concerned, there was an Injury hit and run and his car matched the description. Cops would have been wrong not to pull him over.

As far as Vanessa Williams goes, I would say more people loved her than mistook her for a server. How many people mistook her for a server at a party ? was it 20? 50 people? or just maybe one person who wanted something and was looking for a server. When a white person is mistaken for "someone who works here" does anyone really notice? probably not, it was probably just what they were wearing. But when it happens to a black person, yep.. things havnt changed since Jim Crow days. I think people are way too thin skinned and this is the real problem with out country today.

they are protesting FOR criminals and criminality--you can DEFINITELY say that is wrong --unless you think being a criminal is good for the community....???
MBown
ASterling
KScott
ASmith
EGarner
FGray
ALL CRIMINALS
You use the term "criminal" to dehumanize murder victims and to justify their deaths.
In the process you decriminalize the actions of killer cops. But let's look at that word criminal a bit closer. Does it mean that one mistake marks you for life? Is your life devalued somehow because you were arrested amd convicted of possessing marihuana? when does the criminal become an ex- criminal in your world? And if a criminal is unarmed and running away...why does his past non violent criminality, probably unknown to the cop killing him, weigh so heavily after the fact? You RW Nazis and your killer cop henchmen are the violent criminals, not the guy who got busted for shop lifting or
Possessing a joint.
ONE mistake??
you post is worthless and lies because you said ''ONE'' and ''' mistake''
1. they are NOT mistakes
..a.attacking a cop....resisting arrest/ASSAULTING cops/etc is NOT a mistake--it is a CRIME--hence CRIMINAL
2. most of these peaceful men had loooooong arrest/conviction records--more than ONE arrest/conviction--BEFORE committing the crimes that the police are responding to

''Records show briefly last year, Scott’s wife took out a restraining order against him.
Scott also had convictions in Gaston County for DWI and assault with a deadly weapon.'''
and more:
Court Records Detail Keith Scott's Criminal History

Garner THIRTY arrests---30 !!!!!---- ..... 30 is a just little more than ONE
Garner, 43, had history of more than 30 arrests dating back to 1980, on charges including assault and grand larceny.
11 Facts About the Eric Garner Case the Media Won't Tell You

erc etc etc for all the others !!!!
even MBrown had a FELONY conviction BEFORE stealing, assaulting a clerk, then assaulting a cop--that's a minimum of 4 CRIMES-- not one

ASSAULT shows up a lot with these undeniably DANGEROUS criminals
ASSAULT-, etc

Last edited:

MBown
ASterling
KScott
ASmith
EGarner
FGray
ALL CRIMINALS
Possessing a joint.
AND--these criminals' history is far from being non-violent
EVEN SO-if they had committed only 1 non-violent crime, this adds to the credibility that they are NOT perfect angels--it adds to the credibility of the police versions of the incidents in question...

their momas can't say ''he would NEVER assault a cop'' ''he would NEVER do anything wrong''
MBrown had a FELONY conviction !! so it is VERY possible he would've assaulted the cop---as proven with the DNA/etc
you can't say ''he would NEVER do anything wrong'' ....
the history shows what kind of person he is!!!!!

MBown
ASterling
KScott
ASmith
EGarner
FGray
ALL CRIMINALS
Possessing a joint.
ASterling
  • 9/09/96 aggravated battery
  • 10/31/97 2nd degree battery
  • 1/06/98 simple battery
  • 5/04/00 public intimidation
  • 9/20/00 carnal knowledge of a juvenile
  • 9/04/01 domestic violence
  • 5/24/05 burglary of an inhabited dwelling place
  • 7/11/05 receiving stolen things
  • 9/12/05 burglary of inhabited dwelling place
  • 3/17/06 simple criminal damage to property, simple robbery, simple theft, drug possession, misrepresentation during booking, simple battery, aggravated battery
  • 4/12/06 aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property, disturbing the peace, unauthorized entry
  • 4/04/08 domestic abuse battery
  • 6/03/09 resisting an officer, drug possession, receiving stolen things, possession of stolen firearm, illegal carrying of a weapon with CDs, sound reproduct without consent
  • 10/12/09 illegal carrying of weapon, marijuana possession
  • 8/13/15 failure to register as a sex offender
  • 4/08/16 failure to register as a sex offender
  • 6/14/16 ecstacy and marijuana possession

more than ONE
Good Grief, The Arrest Record
almost unbelievable you people think this guy is a hero/NOT dangerous/etc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asterling and KScott are GREAT examples of the police only shooting when NECESSARY !!
look at all those arrests!!!!!!!!!! they didn't kill the criminals then--did they????!!
they only shot them when they had GUNS and did not put them down --when they were a definite threat !!

MBown
ASterling
KScott
ASmith
EGarner
FGray
ALL CRIMINALS
Possessing a joint.
ASterling
  • 1/06/98 simple battery
  • 3/17/06 simple criminal damage to property, simple robbery, simple theft, drug possession, misrepresentation during booking, simple battery, aggravated battery
  • 4/12/06 aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property, disturbing the peace, unauthorized entry
  • 6/03/09 resisting an officer, drug possession, receiving stolen things, possession of stolen firearm, illegal carrying of a weapon with CDs, sound reproduct without consent
more than ONE
almost unbelievable you people think this guy is a hero/NOT dangerous/etc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STERLING was alleged to be armed. Stay focused on unarmed victims...thank you.

MBown
ASterling
KScott
ASmith
EGarner
FGray
ALL CRIMINALS
Possessing a joint.
ASterling
  • 1/06/98 simple battery
more than ONE

And what does this have to do with him being shot white committing no crime?

MBown
ASterling
KScott
ASmith
EGarner
FGray
ALL CRIMINALS
Possessing a joint.
ASterling
  • 1/06/98 simple battery
more than ONE
STERLING was alleged to be armed. Stay focused on unarmed victims...thank you.
ok --I can't take anymore of your post seriously--..I thought the last one was ridiculous
now this one
he had a gun
liberal/cop hating CNN said so here:
No federal charges against officers in Alton Sterling death - CNN
'''• The Justice Department identified Sterling's gun as a .38 caliber revolver, with six rounds in it.'''
and:
Alton Sterling had a gun, feds say in announcing no charges against police

the ASterling case is a perfect example of why blacks are totally wrong and their protests are for lies

MBown
ASterling
KScott
ASmith
EGarner
FGray
ALL CRIMINALS
Possessing a joint.
ASterling
  • 1/06/98 simple battery
more than ONE

if you don't know--you're a troll/stupid/both
I guess you would let someone shoot you?? YES OR NO??

MBown
ASterling
KScott
ASmith
EGarner
FGray
ALL CRIMINALS
Possessing a joint.
ASterling
  • 1/06/98 simple battery
more than ONE

if you don't know--you're a troll/stupid/both
I guess you would let someone shoot you?? YES OR NO??

But Sterling wasn't about to shoot anyone nor do we know if he had a gun. We do know he was tackled and shot point blank range 6 times in the chest.

So you must be a troll/stupid/both.

MBown
ASterling
KScott
ASmith
EGarner
FGray
ALL CRIMINALS
Possessing a joint.
ONE mistake??
1. they are NOT mistakes
..a.attacking a cop....resisting arrest/ASSAULTING cops/etc is NOT a mistake--it is a CRIME--hence CRIMINAL
2. most of these peaceful men had loooooong arrest/conviction records--more than ONE arrest/conviction--BEFORE committing the crimes that the police are responding to

''Records show briefly last year, Scott’s wife took out a restraining order against him.
Scott also had convictions in Gaston County for DWI and assault with a deadly weapon.'''
and more:

Garner, 43, had history of more than 30 arrests dating back to 1980, on charges including assault and grand larceny.

even MBrown had a FELONY conviction BEFORE stealing, assaulting a clerk, then assaulting a cop--that's a minimum of 4 CRIMES-- not one

ASSAULT-, etc
I've seen nothing to indicate the cops knew
any of their victims had a criminal record before killing them. And again...discovering an unarmed person has a criminal history doesn't give cops license to kill with impunity.
Philandro Castile was murdered in front of his family...including a little girl after telling
Officer Yanez that there was a concealed weapon in his vehicle.He also said he had a CCW permit. He had NO felony convictions, worked for a living and was active in trying to make his community better.

'Philando Castile, the 32-year-old man shot by a police officer in Falcon Heights, Minnesota after a minor traffic stop, had no felony convictions, but being stopped by the police for small traffic hassles was a regular occurrence for him."
The Ferguson "black target syndrome " discovered by the DOJ was working full time in Minnesota. and that day it brought death to a good man.

MBown
ASterling
KScott
ASmith
EGarner
FGray
ALL CRIMINALS
Possessing a joint.
ONE mistake??
1. they are NOT mistakes

and more:

ASSAULT-, etc
any of their victims had a criminal record before killing them. And again...discovering an unarmed person has a criminal history doesn't give cops license to kill with impunity.
Philandro Castile was murdered in front of his family...including a little girl after telling
Officer Yanez that there was a concealed weapon in his vehicle.He also said he had a CCW permit. He had NO felony convictions, worked for a living and was active in trying to make his community better.

'Philando Castile, the 32-year-old man shot by a police officer in Falcon Heights, Minnesota after a minor traffic stop, had no felony convictions, but being stopped by the police for small traffic hassles was a regular occurrence for him."
The Ferguson "black target syndrome " discovered by the DOJ was working full time in Minnesota. and that day it brought death to a good man.
This came after an anonymous caller reported that a man was threatening him and waving a handgun
Shooting of Alton Sterling - Wikipedia

someone called just after 12:30 a.m. that day to report a man threatening someone with a gun outside the store.
Alton Sterling shooting: Timeline and background

JESUS Christ!! you know NOTHING about these incidents--do you???????!!!
you must blurt out what the liberals/blacks/idiots/MSM tells you without researching!!!

I was right about not taking any of your posts seriously....you have PROVEN by your OWN posts that you know nothing about these incidents !!! just like the protesters !!!!--just like I said before---and you haven't anywhere near the evidence that the courts have......

and this post goes for IM2 also--since he rated it WINNER !!! hahahahhahahahhahahahah
IM2 also, must blurt out crap---as proven by the FACTS

MBown
ASterling
KScott
ASmith
EGarner
FGray
ALL CRIMINALS
Possessing a joint.
ONE mistake??
1. they are NOT mistakes

and more:

ASSAULT-, etc

you can't understand
it doesn't matter if the cops knew their history--please read my post again
sure--these criminals with loooong arrest records--for VIOLENCE--were gentle/peaceful fellows
I don't see why the cops would have to shoot them
keep trying to say these were gentle/peaceful/law abiding angels--you look really smart

once AGAIN--the courts, with much, much more evidence than YOU, have ruled these shootings justifiable
admit it--, your views are just your opinions backed up with 0 evidence

Last edited:
we will settle this right now
please be truthful
would you or would you not let someone shoot you?? or beat you?
YES OR NO?

you have less evidence-if any at all--on these cases?

Last edited:
you can't understand
it doesn't matter if the cops knew their history-
White parents don't have to tell their kids how to respond when a cop pulls them over or stops them on the street. Most White parents aren't concerned that though their child might escape gun violence each day hardened racist cops are out there that won't allow him to act like a normal kid. Good Black kids with no criminal backgrounds are at risk because
cops don't care about their good upbringing
All the cop sees is a thug who, in his mind, is a threat...armed or not. You can't understand that because you are Caucasian . Your skin doesn't serve as symbol of criminality... But that's why the disproportionate killing of unarmed blacks is noteworthy. The assumption that all blacks are criminals heightens the possibility of fatal encounters with the police.. No...YOU dont understand.
Cops don't care about criminal histories until after they've killed their victim...

once AGAIN--the courts, with much, much more evidence than YOU, have ruled these shootings justifiable

Once again...the prosecutor brave enough to use the evidence before him and bring a killer cop to justice is my eyes and ears in the courtroom. No one knows more about the case than he does. So what I see on video is often vaiidared by the prosecutor. But still...in the face of overwhelming evidence , one MF redneck holdout juror can avert justice. There really is no justice.

your views are just your opinions backed up with 0 evidence
I'm not in the mood .... I'll leave it here...
The entire justice system is biased. Those arent my words...those findings are well known...but you choose to ignore them...
Here's a link for you to play with:
Eight Charts That Show How the Justice System Is Stacked Against Black Americans

Last edited:

Forum List

Back