Behind "Occupy Wall Street"

I've seen quite a few of these Wall Street protesters on Fox News and listened to what they all have said when interviewed. They all seem like a bunch of crack pot slackers with no purpose in life to me. So far I haven't heard an intelligent word muttered from any of them.

I have seen them first hand...face to face.
Most are civil...and just enjoiying the ride.
Many are what we all saw in college....in it for the fun of it.

I noticed something...very few people between the ages of about 25 and 65.....looks like mostly kids and retirtees.

I look at some of the signs and I need to laugh.

They wasnt to eliminate capitalism.......
That's what....

....huh??

handjob.gif

Is that Van Jones predicted "october offensive" we are supposed to dread? The Tea Party people wave American Flags. The left wing doped out lazy bums occupying Wall Street engage in civil disobedience. Listen to the all over the place "reasons" for the demonstration promoted by intelligent left wingers like Juan Williams. "The young people are under-employed". What do they want an executive position right out of college? The left wonders what the hell is going on just like the rest of us but they see it as a campaign boost for Barry Hussein's crazy class warfare policies so they go along with it.

I saw Juan get the rug pulled out from under him!
He claimed that these folks, specificlly young college-educated are unemployed...and O'Reilly hit him with the facts:

"In the United States, the official unemployment rate for this group is 11.2 percent, but for college graduates 25 and over it is only 4.5 percent. "
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/21/opinion/21klein.html

As usual among the Left, feeling passes for knowing.

Love the O'Reilly show.....just that it's too darned Liberal!
Don't you agree?

Is that Van Jones predicted "october offensive" we are supposed to dread? The Tea Party people wave American Flags. The left wing doped out lazy bums occupying Wall Street engage in civil disobedience. Listen to the all over the place "reasons" for the demonstration promoted by intelligent left wingers like Juan Williams. "The young people are under-employed". What do they want an executive position right out of college? The left wonders what the hell is going on just like the rest of us but they see it as a campaign boost for Barry Hussein's crazy class warfare policies so they go along with it.

I saw Juan get the rug pulled out from under him!
He claimed that these folks, specificlly young college-educated are unemployed...and O'Reilly hit him with the facts:

"In the United States, the official unemployment rate for this group is 11.2 percent, but for college graduates 25 and over it is only 4.5 percent. "
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/21/opinion/21klein.html

As usual among the Left, feeling passes for knowing.
....And.....

.....doesn't bother with EITHER!!!!

- The Tea Party supports the Wealthy

- The Anti-Wall Street Movement supports the Middle Class

Chose your side and lets get on with it!

Communism, is it?

Heh. Sure are a lot more Commies in this country than I ever would have suspected. :tongue:

without the spin I will rephrase your little...well...spin filled statement.

The tea party supports capitalism that made this nation the strongest, most propserous and most envied nation in the world in a mere 250 years...and does not see the government as the asnwer.

The anti wall street movement supports the idea that capitalism is not in the best interest of the people and that government is the answer.

Choose your side

In the interests of saving time, you could erase the first eight letters in your
avi and still introduce yourself correctly.

Just tryin' to help.

Communism, is it?

Heh. Sure are a lot more Commies in this country than I ever would have suspected. :tongue:

There are, it seems probable, many things that you have yet to 'suspect.'

But, to point you in the right direction, you might try to get your information
from books, and not from fortune cookies, gum wrappers, and bumper stickers.

Just tryin' to help.

Forum List

Back