Beheadings now a grisly routine among Mexican narco-goons

Well the language and culture is different, but they do have alot similarities, the violence and poverty being the main ones. I'd rather be in Mexico though, at least they allow drinking and have alot hot easy Latinas to bang.

Those "hot latinas" have fleas. Make sure you wrap your pickle in a Hefty bag.:lol:

Yeah well at least you can have sex in Mexico, you can't have sex in Muslim countries unless your married, its considered adultery and is punishable by a prison term and in some countries lashes.

Or stoning. I hear they have a low divorce rate.:lol:

Some christian sects consider just thinking of sex is adultery. Isn't that going a little too far?

My teacher told me that if I masturbate, I would go blind. I asked her if I could do it just enough to need glasses.:cool:

Last edited:
Those "hot latinas" have fleas. Make sure you wrap your pickle in a Hefty bag.:lol:

Yeah well at least you can have sex in Mexico, you can't have sex in Muslim countries unless your married, its considered adultery and is punishable by a prison term and in some countries lashes.

Some christian sects consider just thinking of sex is adultery. Isn't that going a little too far?

My teacher told me that if I masturbate, I would go blind. I asked her if I could do it just enough to need glasses.:cool:

Those Christian Sects don't have the power to arrest you if you masturbate or think about sex, like the Islamic radicals in the ME do if you have pre-marital sex.

CUERNAVACA, Mexico - The preferred form of cruelty by drug-cartel henchmen is to capture enemies and behead them, a once-shocking act that has now become numbingly routine.

Since March 22, authorities have come across four grisly scenes of beheaded bodies, in one case with several heads placed neatly in a row.

Dozens of people have been decapitated in recent months, most of them apparently members of rival drug gangs locked in turf battles over narcotics routes, betrayals of loyalty and territorial influence.

One morning earlier this week, four bodies were thrown on a sidewalk along a service road of radiator shops and garages abutting the main highway leading from Mexico's capital through this city to the south and on to Acapulco, the Pacific beach resort. One of the bodies was missing its head.

Within hours, government workers had carted away the bodies and scrubbed the scene nearly clean of bloodstains. Locals declined to talk.

Decapitations by drug cartels in Mexico began in 2006. That year, armed thugs swaggered onto the white-tile dance floor of the Sol y Sombra discotheque in Uruapan, a town in Michoacan state, and dumped five heads from plastic garbage bags.

The blood-curdling act shocked Mexico and evoked images of Islamic terrorism half a world away.

Border

Seems like they did this a lot back in Merry Ole England. Guess the fad has finally come to the Western World.

Those Christian Sects don't have the power to arrest you if you masturbate or think about sex, like the Islamic radicals in the ME do if you have pre-marital sex.

But what about all those virgins you get if you die a martyr's death?. Don't you think a Muslim rubs one out while thinking of that?:eusa_shhh:

But what about all those virgins you get if you die a martyr's death?. Don't you think a Muslim rubs one out while thinking of that?:eusa_shhh:

Those virgins are all men, gotta read the fine print.

Forum List

Back