Beginning to think the Birthers were right..

Wash, your kind of posts are what the PBSs and the school books will be holding up as examples of conspiracy theories in the first quarter of the century.

Wash, your kind of posts are what the PBSs and the school books will be holding up as examples of conspiracy theories in the first quarter of the century.
thank you sooo much.. that means just as much coming from you as U R. :rolleyes:

such an expert qualified in American history.

but i hear you're good at pinball and curling..

and what exactly does
" your kind of posts" mean jake ?? because i'm a jew ?? asshole...

Last edited:
thank you sooo much.. that means just as much coming from you as U R. :rolleyes:

and what exactly does
What does you have being a Jew have to do with anything, much less than this? I don't care if you are Martian or an Alabaman, for heaven's sake.

You are a conspiracy loon: that's the issue.

and what exactly does
What does you have being a Jew have to do with anything, much less than this? I don't care if you are Martian or an Alabaman, for heaven's sake.

thank you, that was my point. so why are you guys so personally insulting as a priori. ??

and i think peeps knowledge and attitude about that is changing, because you guys often behave as group like eighth graders. :)

then you start your sentences with you people.

Wouldn't we expect a Polaroid picture of Obama at birth? Something, anything? I actually feel a little sad that apparently his birth was so low keyed, one snippet in the local newspaper.

Then we have the book brochure that stood for years saying he was born in Kenya. Obviously making him the first birther, LOL.

Then we have the Hillary camp starting the rumor of his birth and a democrat being the first to file suit.

Truly it is amazing how the left turned this into a right wing issue and equally amazing how SOME on the right joined them in doing so.

Obama was born in Hawaii then lied about it, end of story.

Why would you expect you would see a polaroid at Birth?
I am close to Obama's age- there exist no photo's- Polaroid or otherwise- of us at birth- as far as I know just wasnt' done. But feel free to share the photo's at birth of say George Bush?

Why would you expect anyone to realize that baby Obama was going to be President in 50 years and they better make a big deal of him then?

The brochure? Two problems with your comment- first of all- the brochure is a clear anomaly- in 1990 the year before the brochure- Barack Obama's was interviewed in newspapers across the country- and his place of birth of Hawaii was mentioned several times. Never Kenya.

The 1991 brochure was obscure- so obscure that Birthers didn't even know of it until Breitbart found it and published it in 2012. That is the second problem with your claim- unless you think that Barack Obama hopped in with Michael J. Fox and went back in time- Birthers were birthing in 2008- 4 years before they found this brochure.

Some of Hilary's supporters were early Birthers- but it started on right wing blogs- and essentially all Birthers are right wing nut jobs.

I am sure Obama has lied about many things- he is President after all- but there is no evidence he ever said he was born in Kenya.

He did say he was born on Krypton once though.

what country ??

i like "it just wasn't done"... which is true by people not with poloroids

and what exactly does

thank you, that was my point. so why are you guys so personally insulting as a priori. ??

and i think peeps knowledge and attitude about that is changing, because you guys often behave as group like eighth graders. :)

Conspiracy loon is an accurate description, and 'you people' are those who think like you. You are described by what you do. That is not ad hom in the slightests.

and what exactly does

Conspiracy loon is an accurate description, and 'you people' are those who think like you. You are described by what you do. That is not ad hom in the slightests.

heh heh, you felt it for just a second though....good.

Forum List

Back