Before you vote in November...think about this!

The evidence is in front of you, Juan, but you seem to have an aversion to the truth. There isn't much anyone can do for you but pray for you.

dear op, first clue..

a jury handed down the verdict, NOT ONE out of twelve said otherwise and hung the jury,

emotion, horseshit partisan rhetoric aside ... common logic to the front.

The End.
That you can calmly dismiss what Clinton has done does not speak well of you at all.

I dont judge based on emotion, not even you.
Neither do I. I judge on facts and the facts are that Hillary Clinton defended a paedophile child rapist - knowing he was guilty - but rather than do the right thing - she accused the child who was a victim and then later laughed about getting this guilty paedophile off the hook. Very wicked thing to do. Equally wicked is your defending her. You shouldn't be doing it. It's a sin to call evil good and good evil. Do you not understand that, Siete?

What about Bill's rape victim, Broaddrick? She doesn't deserve justice either? Does anyone have a right to justice and their voice to be heard - if they are victims of Bill and Hillary Clinton or do you think such people should just be ignored?

CLAIM: Hillary Clinton successfully defended an accused child rapist and later laughed about the case.

mostlyfalse.gif
MOSTLY FALSE

WHAT'S TRUE: In 1975, young lawyer Hillary Rodham was appointed to represent a defendant charged with raping a 12-year-old girl. Clinton reluctantly took on the case, which ended with a plea bargain for the defendant, and later chuckled about some aspects of the case when discussing it years later.

WHAT'S FALSE: Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant.
You have the court transcript? You don't know what she did and did not say.

....and, she wasn't appointed by the judge. She took the case as a favor to the prosecutor.
Hillary Clinton's Handling of 1975 Rape Case Emerges Again

Last edited:
It's less than three minutes long. Watch and read the subtitles. Listen to the audio. This is the epitome of a liar!

"I thought you should know" - YouTube
Donald Trump should run this video by itself on major networks across the USA. The truth is the best way to defeat Clinton. This is the truth about who she is. She isn't an advocate of women. She is an abuser of women and children. This testimony is the evidence of that truth.

There have been reports about Mrs. Clinton being a paedophile who had very young girls sent to her for her to sexually molest decades ago. At least one victim has come forward and given an interview (audio) about how Hilary molested her as a child. Her testimony was chilling.

So what do we really know about Clinton other than that one FBI agent who worked for Clinton Admin identified behavior (in his book) that she is involved in the occult?

We know Clinton is a lesbian - and we know there have been ongoing rumors for years that the Clinton's have had people murdered in order to silence them.
If she is a paedophile then it would explain her not thinking there was anything wrong with defending one and accusing the victim instead (even while laughing about it). If she or her husband have had people murdered before it would explain while these victims are afraid to come forward or go to media. That we have such questions about a candidate for the highest office in the land is truly disturbing.

Should America be revolted by the thought of such a person being the DNC Nominee? I would think so.
All of those contentions in the video have been debunked. You should be ashamed for bearing false witness.
You are so full of opinion. Please post some links to the 'debunking' of ALL THOSE CONTENTIONS!

It's less than three minutes long. Watch and read the subtitles. Listen to the audio. This is the epitome of a liar!

Donald Trump should run this video by itself on major networks across the USA. The truth is the best way to defeat Clinton. This is the truth about who she is. She isn't an advocate of women. She is an abuser of women and children. This testimony is the evidence of that truth.

There have been reports about Mrs. Clinton being a paedophile who had very young girls sent to her for her to sexually molest decades ago. At least one victim has come forward and given an interview (audio) about how Hilary molested her as a child. Her testimony was chilling.

So what do we really know about Clinton other than that one FBI agent who worked for Clinton Admin identified behavior (in his book) that she is involved in the occult?

We know Clinton is a lesbian - and we know there have been ongoing rumors for years that the Clinton's have had people murdered in order to silence them.
If she is a paedophile then it would explain her not thinking there was anything wrong with defending one and accusing the victim instead (even while laughing about it). If she or her husband have had people murdered before it would explain while these victims are afraid to come forward or go to media. That we have such questions about a candidate for the highest office in the land is truly disturbing.

Should America be revolted by the thought of such a person being the DNC Nominee? I would think so.
All of those contentions in the video have been debunked. You should be ashamed for bearing false witness.
The worthless lying scum on the Right have no shame!
The majority of the world's worthless lying scum reside on the left!

Which is a lie of the Right!

All the liberals know how to do is punch the "funny" button when confronted with the truth.

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

All the liberals know how to do is punch the "funny" button when confronted with the truth.

CON$ choke on the truth.

CON$ervatism is a hate religion!

That’s because you and others on the right are funny, in a desperate, pathetic kind of way.

The prospect of the likes of Trump as ‘president’ will compel a majority of voters of good faith to vote for Clinton, however reluctantly; that’s what voters will be thinking about before voting this November.

And considering you’ve nominated Trump for president of the United States, you and other conservatives are in no position to accuse others of having a ‘mental disorder.’

CLAIM: Hillary Clinton successfully defended an accused child rapist and later laughed about the case.

mostlyfalse.gif
MOSTLY FALSE

WHAT'S TRUE: In 1975, young lawyer Hillary Rodham was appointed to represent a defendant charged with raping a 12-year-old girl. Clinton reluctantly took on the case, which ended with a plea bargain for the defendant, and later chuckled about some aspects of the case when discussing it years later.

WHAT'S FALSE: Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant.
I don't know where you found this but she is on tape laughing about getting the guilty guy off. Rush played it on his show. She may have been bragging to someone at the time but she was definitely joyful at the outcome and subsequent plea bargain. I probably would have bragged too but not if I knew he was guilty. Not sure if she knew for sure he was guilty but come on...we are talking about Hillary Clinton.
Nope. You are wrong. Rush edits things out

There is no lie in the video I linked.
Liar!
So you were against Michael Moore when he was making films and publicly speaking out against President George W. Bush. Is that what you are telling us, Dante'?
Yes. I have a great story about how I showed him up as a fool and a tool to an adoring fan of his.
One thing about More, he never pretended to be anything but what he is -- a propagandist. In that he is far more principled than many of his adversaries and attackers.

I know you're a simple person so let me clarify : I did not say Moore is a principled person or anything else, just that he is principled in what he claims to be. Never claimed to be No Spin, Fair and Balanced, objective...

mostlyfalse.gif
MOSTLY FALSE

....and, she wasn't appointed by the judge. She took the case as a favor to the prosecutor.
asaratis Stop trying to be crowned the complete fool. There is far too much competition on your side in this thread.

mostlyfalse.gif
MOSTLY FALSE

asaratis Stop trying to be crowned the complete fool. There is far too much competition on your side in this thread.
Apparently, you cannot debunk anything I've posted, so you resort to baseless ridicule. How very fucking liberal of you.

Apparently, you cannot debunk anything I've posted, so you resort to baseless ridicule. How very fucking liberal of you.
Anyone with enough time and patience to debunk all the shit you post would have to have super powers
Therefore you do not try to debunk any of it. You simply ridicule me and dismiss the facts presented. That is a sign of your embedded inadequacy.

Forum List

Back