Before You Attack Ms. Coulter's Looks.....

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" was a call to public service, which is the Kennedy family creed.

And he followed those words with the following:

"My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.

Finally, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world, ask of us the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own."

"Ideas without action are worthless." Harvey Mackay

"We all find ourselves in situations that at times seem hopeless. And, we all have the choice to do nothing or take action." Catherine Pulsifer

"You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do." Henry Ford

Is there a connection to what you're posting and what I am saying?

Yes, but you're too biased to recognize it.

Obama talks a good game but he's short on action and results.

He does nothing about the economy and keeps pressing on with his war on the rich, fossil-fuels, and coal. He tells us all kinds of wonderful things he's dreaming of doing then he goes out and plays golf or fucks off.

Not one of his speeches ever changed anything or created a job or made our enemies love us.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" was a call to public service, which is the Kennedy family creed.

And he followed those words with the following:

"My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.

Finally, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world, ask of us the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own."

He would have been crucified in the press for mentioning God

I strongly suggest a full coverage helmet with a face shield. You have swallowed too many bugs.

:lol:

[255B1%255D.jpg[/IMG]quote=Sarah G;6075857]
[/Thread]

Malkin and Coulter are average looking women but as soon as they open their mouths, they get ugly. First off, their voices are worse than nails on a chalkboard, they are actually hideous sounding.

It changes their entire facial expression once they begin talking.

Even Hillary gets more beautiful when she begins speaking and she is almost 70, she smiles and she's so smart and engaging. Say what you will about Democratic women but intelligence matters.

So suck it. :lmao:

Sarah, now I know you're pulling my leg.

Whenever Hillary opens her mouth it reminds me of two cats fucking or Axel Rose singing......
[/QUOTE]

I most certainly am not pulling your leg. She is warm and wonderful, I've seen her speak in person. You all don't know what your talking about when it comes to Democratic women.

But haters gotta hate..

Last edited:
Malkin and Coulter are average looking women but as soon as they open their mouths, they get ugly. First off, their voices are worse than nails on a chalkboard, they are actually hideous sounding.

It changes their entire facial expression once they begin talking.

Even Hillary gets more beautiful when she begins speaking and she is almost 70, she smiles and she's so smart and engaging. Say what you will about Democratic women but intelligence matters.

So suck it. :lmao:

Whenever Hillary opens her mouth it reminds me of two cats fucking or Axel Rose singing......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGDm4jkDbGQ]Hillary Quoting James Cleveland - "I Don't Feel Noways Tired - YouTube[/ame]

I most certainly am not pulling your leg. She is warm and wonderful, I've seen her speak in person. You all don't know what your talking about when it comes to Democratic women.

But haters gotta hate..

And folks close to her say she's an unholy bitch.

Often times she was heard screaming at Bill in the elevator and when the doors open a smile crosses her face and she's a totally different person.

I know a guy that used to work in the White House. The swearing and shouting between Hillary and Bill was legendary. Stories about plates crashing everywhere were common.

Hillary Quoting James Cleveland - "I Don't Feel Noways Tired - YouTube

But haters gotta hate..

Often times she was heard screaming at Bill in the elevator and when the doors open a smile crosses her face and she's a totally different person.

I know a guy that used to work in the White House. The swearing and shouting between Hillary and Bill was legendary. Stories about plates crashing everywhere were common.

That is not true. Republican lies about her are what's legendary.

But haters gotta hate..

I'm afraid it's true. I heard it from a member of the White House staff. White House communications used to be one of my assignment possibilities. I had to hold a Top Secret Special Compartment Indicator (TS-SCI), which is the highest clearance you can get just to keep my job classification.

I'm afraid it's true. I heard it from a member of the White House staff. White House communications used to be one of my assignment possibilities. I had to hold a Top Secret Special Compartment Indicator (TS-SCI), which is the highest clearance you can get just to keep my job classification.

You're not letting fact checkers dictate your responses again, Muddie. :uhoh3:

1. Can You Tell A Woman's Politics By Looking At Her Face?

Maybe, maybe not. But I can tell a woman from a man by looking at the face, and Ann Coulter is definitely a dude.

I’m working on the mathematical formula to calculate- to the second- the time between mention of ‘Coulter’ and some dummy using some sort of personal attack.
The equation seems to involve lots of zeros behind the decimal point.
Thanks for helping with the research.

1. Can You Tell A Woman's Politics By Looking At Her Face?

Maybe, maybe not. But I can tell a woman from a man by looking at the face, and Ann Coulter is definitely a dude.

I’m working on the mathematical formula to calculate- to the second- the time between mention of ‘Coulter’ and some dummy using some sort of personal attack.
The equation seems to involve lots of zeros behind the decimal point.
Thanks for helping with the research.

Keep up the valuable work. :thup:

You're not letting fact checkers dictate your responses again, Muddie. :uhoh3:

Nothing replaces personal experience. This goes beyond the usual drivel on the internet. You can choose to trust what I'm saying as the truth or call me a liar. It's your choice. I'm not some hack that only bases his beliefs off of stories in the media or posts from a blog.

Hillary is an evil vindictive bitch who is capable of God knows what.

I want to say, besides hort's really, really stupid screen name he is actually fair most of the time for a rightwingloon.

Forum List

Back