Before You Attack Ms. Coulter's Looks.....

janet_reno%255B1%255D.jpg

images

[/Thread]

Malkin and Coulter are average looking women but as soon as they open their mouths, they get ugly. First off, their voices are worse than nails on a chalkboard, they are actually hideous sounding.

It changes their entire facial expression once they begin talking.

Even Hillary gets more beautiful when she begins speaking and she is almost 70, she smiles and she's so smart and engaging. Say what you will about Democratic women but intelligence matters.

So suck it. :lmao:

images

[/Thread]

Malkin and Coulter are average looking women but as soon as they open their mouths, they get ugly. First off, their voices are worse than nails on a chalkboard, they are actually hideous sounding.

Even Hillary gets more beautiful when she begins speaking and she is almost 70, she smiles and she's so smart and engaging. Say what you will about Democratic women but intelligence matters.

So suck it.
:lmao:

:lol: Well said, Sarah!

[

That's funny. You should do standup.

images

[/Thread]

Sarah, now I know you're pulling my leg.

Whenever Hillary opens her mouth it reminds me of two cats fucking or Axel Rose singing......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGDm4jkDbGQ]Hillary Quoting James Cleveland - "I Don't Feel Noways Tired - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

What unadulterated bullshit.

Republicans always did try to take credit for the Kennedys.

Let's see..

JFK would have opposed Gay Marriage and Abortion. I guess that makes him conservative

But JFK would have loved Obamacare, social programs and open access to education. I guess that makes him liberal

I doubt it...

“Jack made a big difference in my life. Because of him, I was never lonely. He may have been the reason I never got married. I mean, I could have had a wife and family, but what the hell – do you think I would have had a better life having been Jack Kennedy’s best friend, having been with him during so many moments of his presidency, having had my own room at the White House, having had the best friend anybody ever had – or having been married, and settled down and living somewhere.” Lem Billings.

The Man Who Loved JFK

251647.jpg

Jack and Lem

John F. Kennedy and Lem Billings. The Untold Story of an Extraordinary Friendship.

jack-and-lem-car-400.jpg

THE OLD black-and-white photograph shows two good-looking young men sitting close together on the back bumper of a car, their fingers touching gently as they fondle a dachshund pup. The one with glasses is squinting into the light. Both are smiling at the camera. They appear to be a gay couple with their little dog. They are in fact John F. Kennedy, future president of the United States, and K. LeMoyne Billings, his best friend and intimate companion. “That John Kennedy maintained a deep friendship with a man whom he knew to be gay, and did so in an age of homophobia—at great potential risk to his political career and reputation—is an extraordinary demonstration of loyalty and commitment,” writes David Pitts, author of the first full account of what he characterizes as “a love story unknown to most Americans.” But, he reminds us, “risk avoidance was not part of Jack Kennedy’s DNA.”

The two friends’ relationship remained essentially unchanged even when Kennedy became president. He offered Billings a choice of administration posts, but Billings, who worked in advertising and was once offered a job as the Marlboro Man, preferred to buy and restore old houses. He stayed frequently in the White House, where he had his own room; only he, the President, and Jackie required no White House pass. He traveled and holidayed regularly with Kennedy, who would often introduce him to foreign dignitaries as “Admiral Billings” or “Undersecretary Billings.”

After Robert Kennedy’s assassination, Billings became a surrogate father to Bobby Jr. and other Kennedy boys, several of whom have spoken of Billings with great affection. His leadership helped establish the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts and the John F. Kennedy Library. Senator Ted Kennedy described the friendship between his brother and Billings as “a bond of perfect trust and understanding that served them all their lives.” Eunice Kennedy Shriver is quoted as saying that “President Kennedy was a completely liberated man when he was with Lem.” Another friend remarks of the two men’s relationship, “it was love, and not all love has to be consummated.”

tumblr_lgkbkckvHI1qfy8a9o1_500.jpg

Jack & Lem: A life-long friendship

When JFK was assassinated in Dallas, Lem was in New York City. When Bobby Kennedy, whom Lem was also close to, died, it is said that Lem became exceedingly depressed. Rumor states that Billings began to drink heavily after this. Billings maintained close ties to the Kennedys and their children through his life. The older Kennedys made it clear that the younger Kennedys (Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., David Kennedy, and Christopher Lawford, to be specific) should stop keeping company with Billings. They felt that he drank and used recreational drugs too much. Regardless, Lem was like a father to Bobby Jr. after his father’s assassination.

Lem Billings died in his sleep following a heart attack on May 28, 1981. Lem’s dying wish was for the young Kennedy men to carry his coffin, but when the Kennedy men arrived at the cemetery, the casket was already in place, ready to be lowered. The young Kennedys retrieved the coffin from its position and carried it around the gravesite before returning it to the burial plot.

Let's see..

JFK would have opposed Gay Marriage and Abortion. I guess that makes him conservative

But JFK would have loved Obamacare, social programs and open access to education. I guess that makes him liberal

I doubt it...

“Jack made a big difference in my life. Because of him, I was never lonely. He may have been the reason I never got married. I mean, I could have had a wife and family, but what the hell – do you think I would have had a better life having been Jack Kennedy’s best friend, having been with him during so many moments of his presidency, having had my own room at the White House, having had the best friend anybody ever had – or having been married, and settled down and living somewhere.” Lem Billings.

The Man Who Loved JFK

251647.jpg

Jack and Lem

John F. Kennedy and Lem Billings. The Untold Story of an Extraordinary Friendship.

jack-and-lem-car-400.jpg

THE OLD black-and-white photograph shows two good-looking young men sitting close together on the back bumper of a car, their fingers touching gently as they fondle a dachshund pup. The one with glasses is squinting into the light. Both are smiling at the camera. They appear to be a gay couple with their little dog. They are in fact John F. Kennedy, future president of the United States, and K. LeMoyne Billings, his best friend and intimate companion. “That John Kennedy maintained a deep friendship with a man whom he knew to be gay, and did so in an age of homophobia—at great potential risk to his political career and reputation—is an extraordinary demonstration of loyalty and commitment,” writes David Pitts, author of the first full account of what he characterizes as “a love story unknown to most Americans.” But, he reminds us, “risk avoidance was not part of Jack Kennedy’s DNA.”

The two friends’ relationship remained essentially unchanged even when Kennedy became president. He offered Billings a choice of administration posts, but Billings, who worked in advertising and was once offered a job as the Marlboro Man, preferred to buy and restore old houses. He stayed frequently in the White House, where he had his own room; only he, the President, and Jackie required no White House pass. He traveled and holidayed regularly with Kennedy, who would often introduce him to foreign dignitaries as “Admiral Billings” or “Undersecretary Billings.”

After Robert Kennedy’s assassination, Billings became a surrogate father to Bobby Jr. and other Kennedy boys, several of whom have spoken of Billings with great affection. His leadership helped establish the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts and the John F. Kennedy Library. Senator Ted Kennedy described the friendship between his brother and Billings as “a bond of perfect trust and understanding that served them all their lives.” Eunice Kennedy Shriver is quoted as saying that “President Kennedy was a completely liberated man when he was with Lem.” Another friend remarks of the two men’s relationship, “it was love, and not all love has to be consummated.”

When JFK was assassinated in Dallas, Lem was in New York City. When Bobby Kennedy, whom Lem was also close to, died, it is said that Lem became exceedingly depressed. Rumor states that Billings began to drink heavily after this. Billings maintained close ties to the Kennedys and their children through his life. The older Kennedys made it clear that the younger Kennedys (Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., David Kennedy, and Christopher Lawford, to be specific) should stop keeping company with Billings. They felt that he drank and used recreational drugs too much. Regardless, Lem was like a father to Bobby Jr. after his father’s assassination.

Lem Billings died in his sleep following a heart attack on May 28, 1981. Lem’s dying wish was for the young Kennedy men to carry his coffin, but when the Kennedy men arrived at the cemetery, the casket was already in place, ready to be lowered. The young Kennedys retrieved the coffin from its position and carried it around the gravesite before returning it to the burial plot.

I guess you never had a close platonic relationship with another man........:eusa_whistle:

Let's see..

I doubt it...

The Man Who Loved JFK

251647.jpg

Jack and Lem

jack-and-lem-car-400.jpg

I guess you never had a close platonic relationship with another man........:eusa_whistle:

??? What does that have to do with whether President Kennedy would have opposed Gay Marriage?

images

[/Thread]

Utter BS! It has a lot more to do with your political perspective.
From where I sit on the right, hillary clinton and michelle obama are pretty much ugly all the time; more so when they open their mouth.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz is a reasonably attractive woman who's voice grates on my last nerve.
Coulter and Malkin are both above average looking women. While Ann's voice can be a bit shrill, I tend to agree with most of what she has to say, so have a positive experience. I suppose that emotional and logical attractiveness translates to physical appeal as well
Now, Michelle Malkin is hot, kind of above average hot until she opens her mouth. Then she goes from an 7 to a 9
Soledad O'Brien of CNN is attractive and even has a pleasant voice. If she read MLB box scores, she would be an 8, but as soon as her Liberal bias shows, she falls to a 5 or 6.

Let's see..

JFK believed in personal responsibility.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

Conservative, perhaps to the right of George Bush, and certainly to the right of Richard Nixon

Let's see..

I'm not sure JFK would oppose gay marriage and abortion today. He might acquiesce to the church but his policies had common sense attached to them and may have changed with the times.

Who's attacking Mr. Coulter's looks?
You are:
I watched this morning.

trANNey Coulter has an Adam's apple:

ann-coulter-adams-apple2.jpg
coulter_adamsapple.jpg
20081125_coulteralienhand.jpg

Just sayin'

Derp, reality's foot is getting sore from kicking your ass so often.

I wasn't attack his looks. I was merely pointing out his "attributes".
Liar.

But then, you lie. All the time.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...e-concept-of-a-meritocracy-2.html#post3781578

Let's see..

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

Conservative, perhaps to the right of George Bush, and certainly to the right of Richard Nixon

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" was a call to public service, which is the Kennedy family creed.

And he followed those words with the following:

"My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.

Finally, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world, ask of us the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own."

Let's see..

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" was a call to public service, which is the Kennedy family creed.

"My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.

Finally, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world, ask of us the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own."

"Ideas without action are worthless." Harvey Mackay

"We all find ourselves in situations that at times seem hopeless. And, we all have the choice to do nothing or take action." Catherine Pulsifer

"You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do." Henry Ford

Last edited:

"Ideas without action are worthless." Harvey Mackay

"We all find ourselves in situations that at times seem hopeless. And, we all have the choice to do nothing or take action." Catherine Pulsifer

"You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do." Henry Ford

Is there a connection to what you're posting and what I am saying?

Let's see..

He would have been crucified in the press for mentioning God

He would have been crucified in the press for mentioning God

I strongly suggest a full coverage helmet with a face shield. You have swallowed too many bugs.

Forum List

Back