Before You Attack Ms. Coulter's Looks.....

1. Can You Tell A Woman's Politics By Looking At Her Face?

2. Scientists call it the “Michelle Bachmann Effect.”

3. …psychologists Colleen Carpinella and Kerri Johnson gave undergraduates at UCLA for a study published in the Journal of Experimental Social Psychology. The undergrads were significantly better at guessing [political party....see link] than would be expected by chance, and they were especially accurate with women.

4. The likely reason, according to the study: Republican women are more likely than Democratic ones to have stereotypically feminine facial features.

5. …looking at characteristics like jaw shape, lip fullness, and cheekbone placement (they discounted things like hair, makeup, and jewelry). They found that Republican women were more likely to have stereotypically feminine faces — and the effect was more pronounced the more conservative their voting records were.

6. The reverse was true for Democrats — the more liberal their voting records, the less traditionally feminine their faces.

7. Interestingly, however, they found that Republican men actually had more feminine faces than Democratic men. [Yikes!] And Republicans may have an easier time getting away with slightly feminine faces than Democrats, since their political views are often seen as more masculine

8. …maybe the way women look as they grow up, and the way people respond to their appearance, influence how they vote later on.

9. …it appears that conservative voters insist that their policy preferences are reflected in the physical appearance of the political candidates who they ultimately put in office. Here, valuing traditional gender norms is apparent in the faces of successful politicians."

10. The less-principled in both parties are likely to spin this research in their favor — Democratic women are manly! Republican men are secret sissies! — …” Can You Tell A Woman's Politics By Looking At Her Face?

Nyah nyah na na nyah....

Republicans won't take a woman seriously unless she has bleached blonde hair and fake boobs

The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader effect

Republicans would fuck Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin, even though you would have to talk to them when you are finished.

The Republican criteria for women is quite simple. They don't want to listen to a woman they can't fantasize fucking

What's up with this shallow focus on looks? Who cares if Michelle is more glamorous/pretty than Ann?

Jesus freaking Christ, PC, what the hell is wrong with you?

What's up with this shallow focus on looks? Who cares if Michelle is more glamorous/pretty than Ann?

what is... because they are so full of hate that they can't stand for anyone they disagree with to be attractive?

do i get double jeopardy, alex?

Helen_Thomas.jpg

Democrat​

what is... because they are so full of hate that they can't stand for anyone they disagree with to be attractive?

do i get double jeopardy, alex?

:lol: It's all about the big brains, baybeeeea!

palin-whoosh.jpg

Very uncool
:eusa_silenced:

Probably. But the dude is a racist and deserves whatever he dishes out.

He can dish it out, but whatever YOU say is where the "whore teaser" draws the line! :eusa_hand:

Really?

Ask Ravi how many times I've defended her POV.....or yours even.

Look around a while and see how often I've went after those on "my side of the aisle" for bullshit before you try to make such a claim.

I haven't seen MW cross any lines but he knows I'd call him on it if I did.

So talk to your own hand if you don't know, by now, that I'm an equal-opportunity "bullshit" caller.
:eusa_hand:

Probably. But the dude is a racist and deserves whatever he dishes out.

He can dish it out, but whatever YOU say is where the "whore teaser" draws the line! :eusa_hand:

Really?

Ask Ravi how many times I've defended her POV.....or yours even.

Look around a while and see how often I've went after those on "my side of the aisle" for bullshit before you try to make such a claim.

I haven't seen MW cross any lines but he knows I'd call him on it if I did.

So talk to your own hand if you don't know, by now, that I'm an equal-opportunity "bullshit" caller.
:eusa_hand:

:lol: Link to me posting in a topic thread with you?

Forum List

Back