Before Weinstein was purged...

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
...he was the hero of the left for spreading filth and perversion to our children. The Democrats lionized him for his fund raising ability and feminist support and the Hollywood celebrities worshiped him on their knees for his liberal credentials and his power in Hollywood.
Here is an example of what these celebrity liberals were pushing (in addition to Hillary for President).

Fighting the MPAA so that 13 year olds could watch an indoctrination film about gender dysphoria.

Weinstein Company appeals R-rating of transgender film 3 Generations

And make no mistake. They all knew what he was doing. In 2013 they made a joke about it at the Academy Awards.

" heh heh..just old Harvey heh heh."

Then those five women put on pussy hats and denounced Trump...along with their buddy Weinstein. Feminists all.
I guess its ok to slobber over a knob for a role...so long as you play a "strong independent woman" and the owner of said knob is properly pro abortion. Right?

o please ....he was the top film maker for years and nothing was said till he dropped to 200 or so

Good old strollingbones....always trying to prop up my feeble efforts :) Deny it all you like but I know you are goodhearted.

not doing that...simply pointing out...they didnt take him down till he wasnt that useful to them.....and many things are being revealed....hannibal burgress brings down cosby ...the only shocking part....old man bush....who saw that coming....

and make no mistake its not a conservative or liberal issue....its a creeper issue

Weinstein is an issue of a liberal creeper who, like Bill Clinton, was excused for years because he was a huge feminist icon.
He is a creeper who was serviced by feminist celebrities for decades who then attacked Trump for his disdain for women. With their mouths still sticky they watched Hillary pal around with him and said nothing. He was one of them.
And they gave not a damn over the next young girl who wanted to be in Hollywood. You heard the laughter....

getty-hillary-clinton-harvey-weinstein-pervert.jpg

not doing that...simply pointing out...they didnt take him down till he wasnt that useful to them.....and many things are being revealed....hannibal burgress brings down cosby ...the only shocking part....old man bush....who saw that coming....

Well I didn't understand most of that. But I dont follow Hollywood doing generally. And my kids were banned from TV.
But I agree that at some point they decided he had outlived his usefulness. Communists and liberals regularly purge each other as the political winds shift.

and make no mistake its not a conservative or liberal issue....its a creeper issue

Weinstein is an issue of a liberal creeper who, like Bill Clinton, was excused for years because he was a huge feminist icon.
He is a creeper who was serviced by feminist celebrities for decades who then attacked Trump for his disdain for women. With their mouths still sticky they watched Hillary pal around with him and said nothing. He was one of them.
And they gave not a damn over the next young girl who wanted to be in Hollywood. You heard the laughter....

View attachment 163225

Molesting his manboobs?

Now why would you put that picture up except to muddy the waters. I posted Hillary and Weinstein together because, in reality, they were political allies.
You posted a photobomb to say what? Weinstein was actually a Trump supporter? He didn’t really campaign exclusively for Hillary Clinton ? To use the old liberal “tu quoque” fallacy?
Weinstein hates Trump. So do the actresses who blew him. He is all yours. 100 per cent.

Find a picture of me and Judge Moore paling around. But I warn you that if you do I will post a picture of Judge Moore with somebody else and so negate your picture.

Weinstein among the pussy headed women at the Womens March in DC....thank God for rich feminists right?

weinsteinwomen.jpg

Not surprising. Abortion is an issue dear to the hearts of deviant men. And controlled women.

weinstein2.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back