Before They Were Bears

Two species with different taxonomic classifications... The polar bear, and brown bear, can readily interbreed, and produce fertile offspring... Yet science widely accepts that they are a distinct, and separate species.

Last edited:
Two species with different taxonomic classifications... The polar bear, and brown bear, can readily interbreed, and produce fertile offspring... Yet science widely accepts that they are a distinct, and separate species.

And can you tell us why they do? Go on, professor, let's hear it.

He can't. He has no idea. The Bible doesn't even mention bears, so I suspect he may not believe they're real.

Genetic processes are beautiful in their diversity.

The answer is simple dear simpleton... Because they ARE separate species. And are not subject to the butthurt that accompanies such rightful classification, when applied to bipedal hominids...

He can't. He has no idea. The Bible doesn't even mention bears, so I suspect he may not believe they're real.

What, pray tell; could the Bible possibly have to do with this topic. I'll leave it to you to explain, as you thought it worthy to introduce into the conversation... Don't worry... We'll wait...

What fun it would be to mandate that everyone has a DNA test for ancestry, and that the results be available for all to see. I think assholes like Vastator would be talking out the other side of their mouths.

Forum List

Back