Before the GOP was the Southern Conservative Party, it was the Northern Liberal Party

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Republicans try desperately to make the case that the Republican Party was the "Party of Lincoln" and freed the slaves.

At that time in our history, the Democratic Party was the Southern Conservative and Confederate Party.

These days, it's they Democratic Party that is the Northern Liberal party and it's the Republican Party that's the Southern Conservative Confederate Party.

For some strange reason, Republicans don't seem to understand this.

The Parties may have swapped constituencies, but the culture of racism is much more in the Deep South and liberals and science and education are in the north. That's just the way it is.

It's not a "desperate attempt" deantard. It's fucking history.

Suck it.

Furthermore the sociopath democrooks whose spooge you drink keep blacks in ghettos and in poverty deliberately. If black people weren't subsidized and dependent on government in the numbers they are, they would not vote to keep the money flowing. Then your sociopath hag defends leftist legislation that locks black men up forever for a few possession convictions.

The democrook party is the most detrimental thing to black lives. Always has been, always will be.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Suck it.

Furthermore the sociopath democrooks whose spooge you drink keep blacks in ghettos and in poverty deliberately. If black people weren't subsidized and dependent on government in the numbers they are, they would not vote to keep the money flowing. Then your sociopath hag defends leftist legislation that locks black men up forever for a few possession convictions.

The democrook party is the most detrimental thing to black lives. Always has been, always will be.
So what legislation is keeping whites poor in Appalachia?

tin_can_8_10-980-copy.jpg

article-2134196-12BB6C2C000005DC-86_964x639.jpg

The Parties may have swapped constituencies, but the culture of racism is much more in the Deep South and liberals and science and education are in the north. That's just the way it is.

As someone who grew up in Boston and then spent six years in South Carolina, I am qualified to tell you that you couldn't be more full of shit. I never witnessed and heard the kind of racist rhetoric in South Carolina that I did from those blue collar union Massholes back in Boston. Those guys hate blacks and made ****** jokes all the time.

You live in a small isolated delusion all of your own making Dean-o

• Banned

As someone who grew up in Boston and then spent six years in South Carolina, I am qualified to tell you that you couldn't be more full of shit. I never witnessed and heard the kind of racist rhetoric in South Carolina that I did from those blue collar union Massholes back in Boston. Those guys hate blacks and made ****** jokes all the time.

You live in a small isolated delusion all of your own making Dean-o
So you are saying that in Boston, you surrounded yourself with racist people?

Notice none of these white wingers even mention any way to help poor whites?

Because it's not about poverty. It's about somehow putting down blacks.

So you are saying that in Boston, you surrounded yourself with racist people?

Well, I was a Democrat in those days.
And now you're a confederate?

No, now I'm an American. You should try it.
If you're a Republican, you are a confederate.

When did I say I was a Republican?
I don't know. Did you?

Republicans try desperately to make the case that the Republican Party was the "Party of Lincoln" and freed the slaves.

At that time in our history, the Democratic Party was the Southern Conservative and Confederate Party.

These days, it's they Democratic Party that is the Northern Liberal party and it's the Republican Party that's the Southern Conservative Confederate Party.

For some strange reason, Republicans don't seem to understand this.

Some Republicans cannot understand that on occasion the Republican party has changed its ideologies hoping to draw in votes. Those changes, and the confusion over the Republican name switch, have created some problems for teachers explaining the changes the party has made over the years. In the meantime the Democrats still trace their liberal party back to Jefferson, and a couple of conservative parties have died out.

Last edited:

Suck it.

dean were did you get that T-Shirt?....

Suck it.

dean were did you get that T-Shirt?....
Which one?

Forum List

Back