Before Racing To National Healthcare: Listen

What a piece of propoganda.

If you guys were right about this, or the economy, or the war, why are you approaching this problem the same way you approach every problem? Deny there is a problem for as long as you can, do nothing about it when you are in charge, Have prices go up 101% after you get into office, and then lie and scare people into thinking the liberal approach will cause the exact problems your own status quo is guilty of?

Hightower Lowdown | The four Big Lies about universal health care

This debunks all your bullshit.

We want exactly what Senators get. SINGLE PAYER. Choices! No pre existing conditions! Inexpensive! Covers everyone!

We decided a long time ago that education was important. We made it MANDATORY for every kid. This is more important.

Yesterday this guy who sells insurance called the Ed Schultz show crying that this would put 15,000 agents out of work in Dallas alone, or something like that. HA! How's it feel bitches? You didn't mind sending manufacturing jobs overseas. You didn't mind putting truckers out of jobs. Now it is your turn. Go find another fucking job. Maybe you can work for the humain society euthenizing kittens.

Faces of government healthcare:

Faces of Government Healthcare

Dick Cheney, George Bush, John Boehner, your parents, my parents, and retired military vets are all on taxpayer funded public healthcare. And I haven't heard them complaining about it.

why don't we ask them how they like it, rather than rely on the opinons of a rightwing blog author?

Funny... a benefit of employment.... for the likes of the Military, Bush, Clinton, Cheney, Carter, etc

Not exactly the same of just giving it away

But nice try

Dick Cheney, George Bush, John Boehner, your parents, my parents, and retired military vets are all on taxpayer funded public healthcare. And I haven't heard them complaining about it.

why don't we ask them how they like it, rather than rely on the opinons of a rightwing blog author?

Funny... a benefit of employment.... for the likes of the Military, Bush, Clinton, Cheney, Carter, etc

But nice try

Giving it away? Hey we will be paying taxes to pay for it. Nothing going to be given away. The difference is that there will not be a middle man (insurance companies) taking a cut for doing nothing. All the money will go to medical expenses instead of fat cat corporate CEOs.

Why is it that right wingers love to get screwed by big buisness?

But nice try

Giving it away? Hey we will be paying taxes to pay for it. Nothing going to be given away. The difference is that there will not be a middle man (insurance companies) taking a cut for doing nothing. All the money will go to medical expenses instead of fat cat corporate CEOs.

Which means those that pay taxes will be providing it for everyone, whether they pay taxes or not...

Sorry... but you are not OWED a damn thing for your personal care, health, and well being from anyone else on this fucking earth

You're an adult... earn it and pay for it yourself

The government does not exist to be your insurance company.. what next? Government single payer auto insurance?

This is why left wingers just don't get it...

But nice try

Which means those that pay taxes will be providing it for everyone, whether they pay taxes or not...

Sorry... but you are not OWED a damn thing for your personal care, health, and well being from anyone else on this fucking earth

The government does not exist to be your insurance company.. what next? Government single payer auto insurance?

Ah yes, the 'rugged individual' argument. Everybody in this country pays tax. The idea that some don't pay tax is a lie.

I love how the righties are always saying that people who don't pay tax are getting a refund. This is a lie. It's true that some don't pay 'income tax' but those people do pay a tax on their income, it's just not called income tax. It's called FICA and it's paid by most people on the first dollar they make and they pay it on every dollar they make. Everyone pays sales tax. Everyone pays property tax, either directly or indirectly.

The government exists to be what the people decide it should be. If we want to pool our resources to provide health insurance for everyone we can do that.

This is why right wingers just don't get it.

Dick Cheney, George Bush, John Boehner, your parents, my parents, and retired military vets are all on taxpayer funded public healthcare. And I haven't heard them complaining about it. Oh relly???? You didn't hear the entire left wing bitching about care for our vets????

it's going to be a little different when 350 million people are on it.. why don't you dig around with eyes wide open and learn..

Ah yes, the 'rugged individual' argument. Everybody in this country pays tax. The idea that some don't pay tax is a lie.

I love how the righties are always saying that people who don't pay tax are getting a refund. This is a lie. It's true that some don't pay 'income tax' but those people do pay a tax on their income, it's just not called income tax. It's called FICA and it's paid by most people on the first dollar they make and they pay it on every dollar they make. Everyone pays sales tax. Everyone pays property tax, either directly or indirectly.

The government exists to be what the people decide it should be. If we want to pool our resources to provide health insurance for everyone we can do that.

There you are being dishonest again... a large proportion of citizens do not in fact pay federal income tax and you well know it..

whats good enough for the government leaders should be good enough for the voters...if they get "free" (its paid for by the taxpayers) why shouldnt the taxpayers?

whats good enough for the government leaders should be good enough for the voters...if they get "free" (its paid for by the taxpayers) why shouldnt the taxpayers?

well,, if you had listened to the posted video you would know that what you get for "free" is a chance to stand in line and wait for healthcare,,,sometimes til you no longer need it. now you don't really think they are gonna make the obamalama wiat? doya? or any of the congresscritters? even the tax evading congresscritters...

There you are being dishonest again... a large proportion of citizens do not in fact pay federal income tax and you well know it..

I said "it's true that some people don't pay income tax" How is that dishonest?

Oh you were just trying to gloss over the pertinent point that everyone pays tax.

Nevermind.

Oh you were just trying to gloss over the pertinent point that everyone pays tax.

Nevermind.

everyone pays tax but about 50% pay no income tax? that better?? how about we all don't pay any income tax.. that would be fair..

well,, if you had listened to the posted video you would know that what you get for "free" is a chance to stand in line and wait for healthcare,,,sometimes til you no longer need it. now you don't really think they are gonna make the obamalama wiat? doya? or any of the congresscritters? even the tax evading congresscritters...

Guess what, everyone stands in line to get health care. I had to wait 6 weeks to get an injection in my back to relieve extreme pain and I have Kaiser.

Trying to scare people about the availablity of healthcare with a single payer system isn't working anymore. I've met and talked to quite a few people from Canada and Europe (Britain and Sweden) who report no wait times for emergency care.

Guess what, everyone stands in line to get health care. I had to wait 6 weeks to get an injection in my back to relieve extreme pain and I have Kaiser.

Trying to scare people about the availablity of healthcare with a single payer system isn't working anymore. I've met and talked to quite a few people from Canada and Europe (Britain and Sweden) who report no wait times for emergency care.

don't fall back on the "you're trying to scare me bs, you should know exactly what you are buying into when you buy into something.. the good the bad and the ugly.

Nevermind.

everyone pays tax but about 50% pay no income tax? that better?? how about we all don't pay any income tax.. that would be fair..

No, what would be fair is to stop trying to make working people who pay a large percentage of their income in taxes look like freeloaders.

Just because the tax on their income is not called 'income tax' does not mean that they don't pay a tax .

Now that's dishonest.

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

Idiot leftist

#1 - Not all people pay income taxes.... this is an undisputed FACT
#2 - FICA goes to something SPECIFIC, does it not?
#3 - Property tax is not assessed by the federal government... but nice try
#4 - If you don't OWN property you don't PAY property tax
#5 - Any use of taxation for individual care of adults would have it that some are paying more for the same care, than others. I do not see anyone calling for the same AMOUNT of tax to be taken from every person to pay for the same PRODUCT or SERIES of PRODUCTS
#6 - By the nature of what is proposed, those who sit and earn nothing would be sapping off of the rest of the taxpaying citizenry

And once again.. as an adult in a country based on freedom and liberty... NOBODY FUCKING OWES YOU A GODDAMN THING TOWARDS YOUR PERSONAL CARE OR WELL BEING

Oh... and BTW... we have a little thing called a constitution in this republic that keeps us from inherently suffering the tyranny of pure democracy and the whim of the masses... and that is one thing the little extreme lefties such as yourself cannot seem to understand

Nevermind.

No, what would be fair is to stop trying to make working people who pay a large percentage of their income in taxes look like freeloaders.

Just because the tax on their income is not called 'income tax' does not mean that they don't pay a tax .

Now that's dishonest.

nope,, not at all, unless you can show they pay all the same taxes as everyone else does then it's not fair.. I don't want to pay taxes either.. let's all not pay taxes and then we can call it fair.

Forum List

Back