Before Obie Wan

Yea i'm not sure how much more "Hope & Change" this country can take. Change does not always = Good. I think many Americans are learning this the hard way. It is very sad but it is what it is. Make 2012 count America.

Yea i'm not sure how much more "Hope & Change" this country can take. Change does not always = Good. I think many Americans are learning this the hard way. It is very sad but it is what it is. Make 2012 count America.

Are you noticing how many are saying they're gonna stay home rather than vote for so and so? wellhaveyahuh?

AND, since Obama became president, he has spent $5 trillion. Bush went from a $5.7 trillion debt to $9 trillion in debt in eight years. Obama went from $9 trillion debt to over $14 trillion in debt. Five trillion dollars of new debt with Obama’s office for two years? And tomorrow he will tell us that we need to borrow more by increasing the debt ceiling and raising taxes on the rich, who 47% of American citizens are living off of now, without paying any taxes and actually with earned income are receiving tax refunds...

Before Obie Wan, the run rate of Federal spending was nearly $800B less than it is today (not coincidentally, this is the amount of the one time Stimulus package, which was not one time - it was used to permanently expand the size of government).

Let's go back to 2008 spending levels.

Forum List

Back