Before I die I want to __________

Before I die, I want to see my country return to traditional American values which would include fiscal fucking sanity!!!!

Now that would be breaking with the last 3 decades of american values ;)

I thought everything went to hell fiscally in 2008...the day after Obama was elected...:eusa_whistle:

that is just per the right wingers. I try and deal more in reality.

We all know that if a republican wins in 2012 all of the finiancial mess will still be Obamas fault don't we?
Well per the right wingers anyway.

Before I die, I want to become selfless...I want to achieve true humbleness...true empathy towards all others.

that may seem like an easy task, but it is much much harder than ya think! :eek:

Before I die, I want to become selfless...I want to achieve true humbleness...true empathy towards all others.

that may seem like an easy task, but it is much much harder than ya think! :eek:

Your hero wears almost no clothes and slays evil doers. I prefer you go that direction. :eusa_angel:

1. See a supernova at least as bright as the one in 1066

2. Get convincing evidence that the Moon is indeed a hollow, artificial sphere

3. See the total eradication of Progressive Ideology so that the only place it exists is in a Level IV BioContainment Facility alongside smallpox and other virulent plagues on civilization

Perhaps unatianiable for a human.
But still it is best to keep striving for that goal.

now if you were a Beta Triangulan...

I just want to spend a week on an Island with Halle Berry.

halle_berry.jpg

Hmmm, I want to walk on a field titties. I could start now if there are any volunteers! LOL

Before I die, I want to see the Cubs win the World Series, and get to see the how large the death count is from all the die hard fans finally getting to rest.

This has been a long time coming...the Cubs haven't won since 1906, amirite??
I watched them more faithfully when they had Sandberg and Grace and Dawson :)

Before I die, I want to see the Cubs win the World Series, and get to see the how large the death count is from all the die hard fans finally getting to rest.

This has been a long time coming...the Cubs haven't won since 1906, amirite??
I watched them more faithfully when they had Sandberg and Grace and Dawson :)

I think it was '08, but after 100 years, that's splitting hairs.

I've been a fan since I was a kid, but the last straw for me was when they traded away The Red Bomber. Kid wond the Cy Young getting MLB minimum wage, when he asked for more they tossed him.

I came back when they had Lee and dumped them when they traded him to the Cards.

I still get sucked in every-now-and-then. But I gave up on baseball for the most part.

still

It
Would
Fucking
ROCK

to see the Cubbies win.

Forum List

Back