Before any lib attacks me,anyone tell me putside of strategic positioning to cuba...

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
I know socalled rough rider teddy roosevelt obtained Puerto Rico and we have kept it to have a strategic advantage over cuba...

Before anyone attacks me...if you read my posts
you all know i do NOT believe in superficial bioligical categorization and exploitation and divisioning...

But,outside of advantageous politicians garnering vote numbers,and strategic positioning over cuba...

What have we benefited from having puerto rico as a territory?
RUM?
the reason i ask this,is cities are full of nothing but their groups of latin kings,cryps,la familia,etc. Yes,there are bad people no matter what you are.
but,i have been down there ages ago..
liberal politicians have posted signs saying come to certain regions in US,massachusetts and connecticut for one,and get FREE WELFARE,SSI,ETC.

if they want to be their own country,letem the hell go.
And ICE can deport everyone of those gangers.

Last edited:
I know socalled rough rider teddy roosevelt obtained Puerto Rico and we have kept it to have a strategic advantage over cuba...

Before anyone attacks me...if you read my posts
you all know i do NOT believe in superficial bioligical categorization and exploitation and divisioning...

But,outside of advantageous politicians garnering vote numbers,and strategic positioning over cuba...

What have we benefited from having puerto rico as a territory?
RUM?
the reason i ask this,is cities are full of nothing but their groups of latin kings,cryps,la familia,etc. Yes,there are bad people no matter what you are.
but,i have been down there ages ago..
liberal politicians have posted signs saying come to certain regions in US,massachusetts and connecticut for one,and get FREE WELFARE,SSI,ETC.

if they want to be their own country,letem the hell go.
And ICE can deport everyone of those gangers.

What harm has it caused us?

Hey Pugsley, do you ever intend to learn the English language?

PR is free to either become a State or its own Country anytime the population of that Territory make up their minds to do one or the other. They have voted down every referendum on Statehood and Independence they have ever taken.

All it takes to be their own Country is to make up their mind that is what they want and to petition the Congress to approve it. I don't see it happening though, they learned long ago they get all the benefits with few of the draw backs remaining a Territory.

• Banned
Yeah,no taxation for one thing.
welfare,benefits,etc
get away with the benefits without the obligations of a normal citizen
i dont fucking think so.

Forum List

Back