Beer

pabst-blue-ribbon.jpg

Figures that someone with a Rick Perry slogan in their sig would like PBR.

Redneck much?

American Traditionalist. :eusa_shhh:

I'm a big fan of microbrews/craft beer. I try to find something good and local every time I travel to a new place. Most foreigners consider American beer to be swill, but they've been impressed by some of the microbeers that I've given them. It's one of those little things I love about this country.

If you ever want to try a delicious and unique beer, pick up something from the Dogfish Head Brewery. It is (like me) from Delaware (it's more delicious than me, though). One of their trademark beers is the Midas Touch, which has its recipe based off of chemical residue in an ancient Turkish tomb.

(I'd show a picture, but I'm restricted by this stupid 15-post rule)

I'm a big fan of microbrews/craft beer. I try to find something good and local every time I travel to a new place. Most foreigners consider American beer to be swill, but they've been impressed by some of the microbeers that I've given them. It's one of those little things I love about this country.

If you ever want to try a delicious and unique beer, pick up something from the Dogfish Head Brewery. It is (like me) from Delaware (it's more delicious than me, though). One of their trademark beers is the Midas Touch, which has its recipe based off of chemical residue in an ancient Turkish tomb.

(I'd show a picture, but I'm restricted by this stupid 15-post rule)

Yanno, I'd like to try it.........

But 12 bucks for a 4 pack?

I'll pass.

God bless it. :cool:

Any particular favorite types or brands? I'm pretty much all over the map. I haven't drank the cheaper, mass-produced stuff (Bud Miller etc) in a long time as IMO it sucks, but I'm also no trend whore or sheeple putz who drinks something because it's popular or considered "cool" to drink. Often I'll get the best avail or what appeals at the grocery store out of convenience.

All dark beer is good beer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCsE_sYEZUE&feature=related]ZZ Top Beer Drinkers And Hell Raisers - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back