Beer

Then be grateful your sanity is so easily preserved. Apparently, it's harder for most.

O, and be thankful you are not Canadian. Imagine having to drink that to stay sane, eh?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqkWBQpvQAc]YouTube - Molson Brador Beer Commercial 1978[/ame]

Without it, I'd be losing my fucking mind.

That's funny, this Friday at around 5:01ish I'll be starting the process of losing my fucking mind with beer.

Then on a more regular basis once football season kicks off. (granted, losing one's fucking mind is a general risk for any Seahawks fan with or w/o beer)

Cheers anywho

No Count, that'd be sex. Beer is proof that the US is technologically superior to Canada.
AmericasHat.jpg

BTW, my neighbor did me a favor so I bought him a six pack. Samuel Adam's Summer Ale.

Did I do good?

That's funny, this Friday at around 5:01ish I'll be starting the process of losing my fucking mind with beer.

Then on a more regular basis once football season kicks off. (granted, losing one's fucking mind is a general risk for any Seahawks fan with or w/o beer)

Cheers anywho

In the fall when I was little, I knew my dad would be yelling at the Seahawks, and drinking away his sadness with beer. On top of that he is Cougar fan.

Cheers anywho

In the fall when I was little, I knew my dad would be yelling at the Seahawks, and drinking away his sadness with beer. On top of that he is Cougar fan.

Ouch. Tough road to be a fan of both. (I'll drink one for him)

As a military brat I developed split loyalties. Rooting for all the Pro teams in Seattle (thanks Sonics! :( ) and college teams from Ohio, lol. Pick your poison I guess. At least Ohio State has the talent and schedule to possibly go all the way this season. (by which I mean getting creamed in another national championship btw :( )

On a brighter side.... BEER!

So whats the beer of choice? And why are you losing your mind?
Being Broke + Med Classes + Hospital Trauma = Insanity

Insanity + Beer = Happy Place

I enjoyed the hospital trauma! Hang in there and breathe

Forget the beer and go straight for the hard liquor= happier place.

hugs
True...but I'm trying to avoid becoming alcoholic...and I can down vodka way too fast.

I'm just tired of being a full-time student.

I enjoyed the hospital trauma! Hang in there and breathe

Forget the beer and go straight for the hard liquor= happier place.

hugs
True...but I'm trying to avoid becoming alcoholic...and I can down vodka way too fast.

I'm just tired of being a full-time student.

quit :lol:
I can't...not until next July. Then I'll have work and be making good money.

It's just that...once you've spent over two decades in school...it can get to ya.

---

Working half-time graveyard shift on the weekends doesn't help...but it pays the bills!

Forum List

Back