Beer May Be Healthy for You

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
beer0-inspiyr-cropped_0.jpg

(I didn't know that :flip to” bottles still existed)

Even though I got the original link from FoxNews, don't think too many will be complaining about this news. Of course, beer is probably about the oldest booze known to Man. So, now we know it helps reduce heart disease, kidney stones, and is especially good for the gals.

Read more @ 6 Reasons Beer Is Good for You The Daily Meal

I didn't read the article. Did they mention that it makes ugly chicks fuckable?

Complex carbs, protein, folic acid, manganese, selenium, niacin, potassium, B6, flavonoids, etc.

Plus, the suds clean out your insides like soap.

Those flip top bottles was the only kind I remember from Germany. I was a kid and bought beer for my uncle before I could see over the counter. The barkeep knew why I was there (small town) and all I knew was dunkle, for dark.

It depends on how much you drink. If you drink 8 or more beers almost every day for 30 years you are at great risk of damaging your liver, pancreas, esophagus and peripheral nerves.

Long term heavy drinking can cause all sorts of health problems.

It depends on how much you drink. If you drink 8 or more beers almost every day for 30 years you are at great risk of damaging your liver, pancreas, esophagus and peripheral nerves.

Long term heavy drinking can cause all sorts of health problems.

Shouldn't drink alcohol at all. Body doesn't require it, any every substance in things like wine can be obtained sans alcohol.

Forum List

Back