beer can chicken!

Halsey

Rookie
Aug 27, 2010
we made beer can chicken tonight its resting as i speak, hope its all that!:doubt:

Beer can chicken is great. My old man in the 60s used to make that for us all the time. I've been doing it my whole life.

Make sure you put a dry rub on your chicken for added flavor.

beer+can+chicken3.jpg

I've heard it called "beer butt chicken".

I've never made it myself, though.

Beer can chicken is great. My old man in the 60s used to make that for us all the time. I've been doing it my whole life.

Make sure you put a dry rub on your chicken for added flavor.

beer+can+chicken3.jpg

I've been wanting to try it, but it seems too tall to make in my standard Weber grill.

the chicken was great! juicy and moist!!! lol and it does fit in a standard gas grill if thats what you have. take the top rack off.:eusa_angel:

we are grilling hamburgers tonight! jeremy made them and then i had to re make them! i cant give away my secrets, but it was funny we have one pound of beef, and he comes out to me and says "there is only three!" with a worried look on his face!:smoke:

Que'd one up last night...man was that easy...and delicious!

IMAGE_058.jpg

I don't get it...I resized this on photobucket to 320 x 190...but it still links as large.

Edit - Okay now we got it.

Last edited:
we are grilling hamburgers tonight! jeremy made them and then i had to re make them! i cant give away my secrets, but it was funny we have one pound of beef, and he comes out to me and says "there is only three!" with a worried look on his face!:smoke:

He was able to stretch it all the way to 3?

I would have only been able to make one....

Forum List

Back