Beer Baby!

JOKER96BRAVO

Aug 13, 2004
I love this topic, always lookin for a good brew so...
what do you like???
I like German beer. Munich style Helles is my fav.
Shinner Blonde is pretty good too.

Cold Imported Lager. Bass, Harp, Fosters, Warsteiner. As cold as possible; I know that's an american abomination, but oh well.

Widmer Hefeweizen if my favorite. Nothing better than a cold, unfiltered wheat beer with a lemon in it! (too bad I drink only RARELY nowadays)

Widmer Hefeweizen

mainimage.jpg

Dammit. Now I just want to go start drinking. Is anyone else in GA? Damn this internet, it's just not as good as a teleporter!

Micros are the best for US beer.
I live in Colorado so I have alot of good breweries around.

Fat Tire
Sunshine Wheat
Porch Swing
Tommy Knocker
Mass Transit
Laughing Lab
Soooo many good micros

freeandfun1 said:
Widmer Hefeweizen if my favorite. Nothing better than a cold, unfiltered wheat beer with a lemon in it! (too bad I drink only RARELY nowadays)

Widmer Hefeweizen

mainimage.jpg

I prefer the traditional style Hefe insteed of the stuff made in Portland!
It'll do for a fix

RWA, I'm in SC! Meet me in Augusta, we'll hit up Coconut's! :beer:

As for beer, I'm a typical college student, I guess. Nat Light or Miller Lite are pretty much all I drink. Jagerbombs are my shot of choice.

I like normal bland American beer. Budweiser all the way. Nothing comes close.

That fruity micro crap is nothing but overpriced metrosexual garbage.

Oh, I nearly forgot. Right before I left Ohio they changed the law to allow more alcoholic beers to be sold because of Great Lake Brewery (I guess micro breweries are good for something). Now I freaking hate Great Lake Brewery and like I said all that other micro crap, but what the law alteration did result in was the importation and sale of:

"MOLSON XXX"

That's some good beer right there. I need to look around to see if they sell that down in Florida.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I love this topic, always lookin for a good brew so...
what do you like???
I like German beer. Munich style Helles is my fav.
Shinner Blonde is pretty good too.

I thought this was going to be on the fact that a beer every other day was good for a nursing mother! :halo: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

gop_jeff said:
Fat Tire is another good one. A bit expensive up here but it is good.

AAAAAAAKKEEEE. I tried Fat Tire once and could NOT finish it. To each his own aye.

Moosehead
Bass Ale
Corona w/lime
Longneck Coor's... COLD!

Dan said:
RWA, I'm in SC! Meet me in Augusta, we'll hit up Coconut's! :beer:

As for beer, I'm a typical college student, I guess. Nat Light or Miller Lite are pretty much all I drink. Jagerbombs are my shot of choice.

One of these days, Certainly!

Store Bought American: MGD in Bottles.
Store Bought Imported: Heinekin, Fosters. (only fosters is drinkable in cans, dunno why)

Draft Foriegn: Kirin or Asahi
Draft Foriegn (in an emergency): Sapporo

Only German beer I ever drank was in Fredricksburg Texas, they had these 2 oz samplers......... there was about twenty kinds. You could mix and match as you ate a steak. I remember a steak.......

Forum List

Back