Beeotch: 3 pages on my desk by Thursday at noon

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by TheGreatGatsby, Apr 3, 2012.

1. TheGreatGatsby

TheGreatGatsby Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,583
    Judge Jerry Smith pounded the gavel on O-Tard's ass.
    Source

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. logical4u

logical4u citizen

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +543
    It will be interesting to see if they make that paper, public... Who will be charged (?), if it does not get written?

3. TheGreatGatsby

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,583
    There's debate about whether the judge has jurisdiction here. And if there is jurisdiction, then one wonders if there could be a contempt charge if Obama doesn't comply.

I don't think there's jurisdiction. Then again, I used to think that the Constitution required an actual budget to be passed by the Senate before money could be appropriated. :lol:

I think the judge is within his right to hold the executive branch publicly accountable whether or not he has actual legal jurisdiction; particularly on such a gross statement that perverts the Constitution.

4. freedombecki

freedombecki Let's go swimmin'! Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,933
    I'm sick of Barack Obama.
    I'm sick of Democrat Precinct criminals "finding more votes (for Democrats)" after their Democrat comes up short, and always just enough to take the election away from the Republican who was just declared the winner.
    I'm sick of government by presidential order.
    I'm sick of Barack Obama's criminal communist cronies being on the government payroll to fill their pockets with hard-earned taxpayer money.
    And I'm damn sick of Nancy Pelosi giving her relatives millions upon millions of taxpayer guarantees for their bankrupt businesses.
    The judicial department needs to send the cheaters in the DNC a strong and unequivocal message that cheatin' time is over.

Bully for the Texas judge who isn't going to take it anymore.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  5. Liability

Liability Locked Account. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,064
    I detest the Obama Administration, but I think there's a pretty decent chance the Administration will decline to comply with the homework assignment "request" from the judges.

And I'm not sure I'd blame the Administration if they took that course.

They ASKED the attorney representing the Administration, and she gave the answer for the Administration. That really should suffice.

Giving out petty homework assignments is kind of beneath the dignity of the COURT!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  6. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    It's a court order. If the Department of Justice does not comply, it will be in contempt of court. There could be sanctions, ultimately the Court could move to have the responsible attorney disbarred. There have been instances of attorneys in criminal contempt of court that lands them in prison. There need be no trial in contempt sentences since the contemnor has "the keys to his cell in his pocket."

7. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    In Honduras when Zelaya declared himself president for life, it was the Supreme Court that ordered his arrest and the military was happy to comply. I would hope that our Supreme Court be as courageous.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Jackson

Jackson Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,709
    I feel it, too, Becki

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. freedombecki

freedombecki Let's go swimmin'! Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,933
    When our congressmen tried to clean up the Clinton Administration, there was hell to pay for them at the polls the following year of outraged Democrats trying to cling to cheating as a cause for hurting conservatives. So you're right, it would be nice if the Court flushed out the criminals.

10. TheGreatGatsby

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,583
    I don't take the view that Republicans are much more innocent than Dems behind the scenes. Yes its the stated Democrat agenda that has prevailed. But they couldn't have done all that they've done without the overwhelming assistance of Republicans (which is why I shake my head when Obama has the nerve to call them radical right wingers).

And here's the reality about the media, the courts and the GOP: If even one of them had a backbone, Obama would already have been kicked out of office for forging citizenship documentation. That right there, is all you need to know. Cling to hope if you must; but that is the gross reality.