Been trying to get rid of my car...pay it forward

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
For the past few weeks been trying to sell what possessions I have left..

Trying to figure if I should sell it or pay it forward ( I am dying and I know it)

Got this email today..

t this car still available? I'm in my mid 30's and re starting over and trying to stay positive with my life it's hard but I'm trying to stay above water so many times it feels like I'm draining. Both my parents got killed in an accident 7 months ago and I lost everything because of depression, honestly everything!!! Would u be interested in donating the car ? I understand if not I just need to find something that can run ok. I need to get back out and find a job so I can't qualify for a loan cause of that. I understand if u can't but wanted to ask if u would be interested. It would help out a ton for my daughter and I. We're in a shelter atm but a car would help me get back on our feet. If u can find it in ur heart to help that be amazing then we can get back on ur feet, but if not I understand:( I just don't know what to do anymore.

My response

Yes I have been trying to find the right person to pay it forward.. you might be the one..I will just give it too, no strings attached. I am on a huge drinking binge right now, I dont care about life, I made the mistake of paying for a room for 3 weeks.. keep on asking me, I just might give you the keys

My last response

I will give you and your daughter the keys to it on Christmas day, I made up my mind.

The point I am making, is no matter what you really have to help others..

Peace out bear 513, see you all in heaven.

My response

Yes I have been trying to find the right person to pay it forward.. you might be the one..I will just give it too, no strings attached. I am on a huge drinking binge right now, I dont care about life, I made the mistake of paying for a room for 3 weeks.. keep on asking me, I just might give you the keys

I thought Mother Mary had your back.

My response

I thought Mother Mary had your back.
She sent some saints from the Vat-a-can to service his backside.

Trying to figure if I should sell it or pay it forward ( I am dying and I know it)

Got this email today..

t this car still available? I'm in my mid 30's and re starting over and trying to stay positive with my life it's hard but I'm trying to stay above water so many times it feels like I'm draining. Both my parents got killed in an accident 7 months ago and I lost everything because of depression, honestly everything!!! Would u be interested in donating the car ? I understand if not I just need to find something that can run ok. I need to get back out and find a job so I can't qualify for a loan cause of that. I understand if u can't but wanted to ask if u would be interested. It would help out a ton for my daughter and I. We're in a shelter atm but a car would help me get back on our feet. If u can find it in ur heart to help that be amazing then we can get back on ur feet, but if not I understand:( I just don't know what to do anymore.

Sorry to hear it. About you being near the end. Not giving the car away.

Got this email today..

Think you’re either full of crap or nuts.

I don't believe you.
Got this email today..

This could be a genuinely true story, but I don't believe her.

I'm sorry for being a skeptical here, but what are you dying from, and has a doctor told you, you were dying, and how long did they give you?

As far as giving your car away, I would NEVER just hand over the keys to someone I did not know. Do you realize how many scammers there are out there? Do you realize the lengths they'll go to, to deceive you to get something for nothing?

You better sober up and give what you're doing some second thought. There's nothing worse for the brain than liquor.

I'm sorry for being a skeptical here, but what are you dying from, and has a doctor told you, you were dying, and how long did they give you?

As far as giving your car away, I would NEVER just hand over the keys to someone I did not know. Do you realize how many scammers there are out there? Do you realize the lengths they'll go to, to deceive you to get something for nothing?

You better sober up and give what you're doing some second thought. There's nothing worse for the brain than liquor.
A zombie would be worse

Probably a scammer.
If you give it to them, you will probably find it on craigslist's for sale a few days after Christmas.

Forum List

Back