Been to the Bar

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
quite tonight....had a few...reflected upon where i was and where i am...better here and now than then and there... dusky maidens and brass poles....comfort and hugs from 4 year oldes....better here and now....been to the bar :cool:

hell last time i went to that bar i tried to whoop someones ass (he deserved it). guess thats why i dont drink anymore!

manu1959 said:
quite tonight....had a few...reflected upon where i was and where i am...better here and now than then and there... dusky maidens and brass poles....comfort and hugs from 4 year oldes....better here and now....been to the bar :cool:

Sounds like something from a song - or did you make this up?

Either way, very nice.

I'll sit in the backyard, small glass of good tequila, think about where I have been, where I am, and where I am going.

All in all, life is good.

GotZoom said:
Sounds like something from a song - or did you make this up?

Either way, very nice.

I'll sit in the backyard, small glass of good tequila, think about where I have been, where I am, and where I am going.

All in all, life is good.

thanks...made it up

frantic day today planned a town for those less fortunate to create a place when children can play and not be shot

quite now .........................lost in what if .... glass of wine or a bottle....depends where the thoughts take me....been to the bar

late now
bottle of wine
second one actually
often takes more than one now
hard to set the mind free
hate no one
tollerate all
patience with none
acceptance of all
been to the bar:alco:

Forum List

Back