been screaming for this for years

Again what part of road bed troubles are keeping the current highspeed train on the east coast from operating at high speed more often than not did you not get?

Rail is more efficent way of moving stuff than automobiles or trucks, folks.

Sooner rather than later, I hope we reinvigorate that industry.

Of course it will be epensive to launch, but then too, so was building millions of miles of roads and the infrastructure we need to house and park cars, too.

Rail is more efficent way of moving stuff than automobiles or trucks, folks.

Sooner rather than later, I hope we reinvigorate that industry.

Of course it will be epensive to launch, but then too, so was building millions of miles of roads and the infrastructure we need to house and park cars, too.

Yeah, I think that is the main thrust of their thinking. I have been seeing ads suddenly concerning how little fuel it takes to run a train and how efficient it really is.

I think high speed mag lev rails are long overdue.

So that project actually would be a very good use of stimulus money.

However I doubt that a mere $740 billion is enough to really create an effective system of such rail lines.

But it would be a good start.

Jet liners are a STUPID way to travel.

They pollute like crazy, and traveling by Jet is hardly convenient anymore.

Oh but a train is convenient .......:lol::lol::lol: How very Euro of you and your buddies here. Trains are loud, dangerous, kill animals and people, use a tremendous amount of land, slow, irritating and expensive. They are very 20th century........ but most of all, they are an easy target for any asshole extremist that wants to destroy a section of track and get headlines.

Maybe we should go back to taking a boat to Europe, have a fun 2 weeks.

I think high speed mag lev rails are long overdue.

So that project actually would be a very good use of stimulus money.

However I doubt that a mere $740 billion is enough to really create an effective system of such rail lines.

But it would be a good start.

Jet liners are a STUPID way to travel.

They pollute like crazy, and traveling by Jet is hardly convenient anymore.

Oh but a train is convenient .......:lol::lol::lol: How very Euro of you and your buddies here. Trains are loud, dangerous, kill animals and people, use a tremendous amount of land, slow, irritating and expensive. They are very 20th century........ but most of all, they are an easy target for any asshole extremist that wants to destroy a section of track and get headlines.

Maybe we should go back to taking a boat to Europe, have a fun 2 weeks.

You are obviously unfamiliar with mag lev.

And airplanes are not a good target, lol, foot in mouth.

Forum List

Back