Been Mean to the Left Lately, Now to be Mean to the Right...

Glensather

Gothic Vampires
Nov 10, 2012
World 1-1
Researchers at The Intelligence Institute, a conservative non-profit group, tested 5,000 people using a series of tests that measure everything from cognitive aptitude to common sense and found that people who identified themselves as Fox News viewers and 'conservative' had, on average, significantly lower intelligent quotients. Fox Viewers represented 2,650 members of the test group.

SOURCE: Intelligence Institute Study shows Fox News viewers have an IQ that is 20 points lower than the U.S. National average. - Yahoo! News

...honestly though I'm hoping to find a study that says the same or worse about MSNBC.

Been Mean to the Left Lately, Now to be Mean to the Right...

Being mean is okay. Just try to be honest.

Yeah I know. I try to fact check everything when posting a news article (I always try to find at least 2 sources - if one is Left and the other Right, even better).

Take the above article. I think it's hilarious. And it seems pretty honest to me :D .

So in other words, Fox is educating people about the News no matter what their background us. Good to know.

I believe there is a correlation between believing in God and believing in Fox News.

I doubt that.
I think it has more to do with the fact that on television Conservatives have less options than Liberals, so they're all forced to watch one channel... which means the wingnuts and the sensible ones have to watch FNC.

I believe there is a correlation between believing in God and believing in Fox News.

I think there is a correlation between hatred towards God and stupidity. But God has asked us to be kind to one another, so I've opted to not delve into that topic in depth.

Researchers at The Intelligence Institute, a conservative non-profit group, tested 5,000 people using a series of tests that measure everything from cognitive aptitude to common sense and found that people who identified themselves as Fox News viewers and 'conservative' had, on average, significantly lower intelligent quotients. Fox Viewers represented 2,650 members of the test group.

SOURCE: Intelligence Institute Study shows Fox News viewers have an IQ that is 20 points lower than the U.S. National average. - Yahoo! News

...honestly though I'm hoping to find a study that says the same or worse about MSNBC.

Okay, I'm calling bullshit on this study or whatever they want to call it, and it's not because I think those who watch Fox News are extremely intelligent. The problem is in the numbers. An IQ of 80 equates to being fairly dumb, and this is the overall average based on the study, meaning many of these people actually have IQ's lower than 80, making them completely stupid. Had the study concluded that the viewers had IQ's five to ten points lower, it might have been believable, but this is pretty much a farce.

^Even further evidence that the average FOXNews consumer is a moron.
If correct, their IQs would be about that of the average black American I suppose.

^Case study #2
Are you saying it's not true? If it is then IQ surveys of Fox viewer are correct, but not black Americans. Btw, I have not lived in the US for 22 years and can never recall having watched Fox news. I just think political correctness is for self-righteous twits.

Forum List

Back