Been looking for an forum like this . . .

I think that Rep power rating is kinda funny . . . not yours . . . just in general. Sorta scary that some may a have a following, but looks like it could be fun. Just don't drink the Kool-aid.

Hody. Is the nic a Tom Clancy reference?

I admire the character Jack Ryan. Veteran, football fan, and CIA Analyst reluctantly shoved into the fire (Clear and Present Danger). "Watch your back Jack", "Not black and white, but right or wrong" and jumping into Colombia to bail out our own . . . never leave a man behind. That sorta stuff.
I'm re-reading Clear and Present Danger right now. Great book. :)

Welcome Mr Ryan! Well I guess now that we know who you are, you should tell us what you are. Are you one of them whinny ass bitch liberal assholes or are you a fine upstanding American Conservative?

Edit: Sorry that's as civil as you can expect from me at this hour.

Last edited:
Welcome. Yes, there are a few civil posters here - more than a few, come to think of it. At times, they seem vastly outnumbered by the jerks. You'll see. My advice? Remain civil yourself, regardless. Sounds like you are headed in that direction.

Again - welcome.

Welcome. Yes, there are a few civil posters here - more than a few, come to think of it. At times, they seem vastly outnumbered by the jerks. You'll see. My advice? Remain civil yourself, regardless. Sounds like you are headed in that direction.

Again - welcome.

Ahhhhhhhh, go stick a sock in it........... :eusa_whistle:

Used to think like a lib but now I'm more in themiddle. I think the American way of life sort of went crazy after World War II. Everything from politically correctness to affirmative action to what America was built on ("Good honest hard work" and quality).

Again - welcome.

Did he ask for your advice? No. Idiot.

Hody. Is the nic a Tom Clancy reference?

I admire the character Jack Ryan. Veteran, football fan, and CIA Analyst reluctantly shoved into the fire (Clear and Present Danger). "Watch your back Jack", "Not black and white, but right or wrong" and jumping into Colombia to bail out our own . . . never leave a man behind. That sorta stuff.
I'm re-reading Clear and Present Danger right now. Great book. :)

I just finished Dead or Alive, his new one... albeit ghosted... but it's still good.

Forum List

Back