Been here a bit so heres my intro

EatMorChikin

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2015
Earth
I am from liberal lakes, aka Minnesota. I am a conservative, but not a donkey or elephant.

I am married to the best most beautiful woman there is., we have one daughter and another arriving soon.

I am a metal head / guitar player.

So far most that have seen me around know 3 things about me. I have nothing but contempt for Obama, I love my firearms and my freedom, and I despise Islam. And not because of anything recent, I have for as long as I can remember.

I am from liberal lakes, aka Minnesota. I am a conservative, but not a donkey or elephant.

I am married to the best most beautiful woman there is., we have one daughter and another arriving soon.

So far most that have seen me around know 3 things about me. I have nothing but contempt for Obama, I love my firearms and my freedom, and I despise Islam. And not because of anything recent, I have for as long as I can remember.
I love Minnesota.

Boycotting until Franken is ditched.

Sure miss muskie fishing.

And I was recently called a sock puppet by someone. I think I know what that means, and I am not.

I love Minnesota.

Boycotting until Franken is ditched.

Sure miss muskie fishing.

WE have been known to elect some weirdos.

Got any good chicken recipes? I have two thighs in the fridge and need to come up with dinner tonight.
Boil them and debone, save the stock.

Add a pack of "Seasoning Mix"(chopped onions, peppers, celery, etc) and some garlic.

Simmer an hour, add noodles or rice.

Nothing beats a nice warm soup!!!

Hello there EatMorChikin...

331188lounpxgkwh_zps0wqvjgdk.gif

We have a music forum you may want to check out...

Music US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Go ahead and join in and enjoy. :)

Got any good chicken recipes? I have two thighs in the fridge and need to come up with dinner tonight.

Mango Chicken, but I forgot the recipe exactly. Boil it in mango juice, than add in some sliced mango, and thicken it up. It is extremely good, learned it from a mime friend of mine from Detroit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back