Been A Couple Rough Weeks For Obama

Half the stimulus money hasn't even been spent yet, so it's amazing that the un-educated masses have made their decision already.
But it was "urgent" and "targeted" was it not? Just like this Health Scare plan, it's all urgent and stuff, we gotta do it NOW, but lookie here -- it doesn't go into effect anyway, for a full YEAR after it's signed! Where's the urgency?

The only urgency in these bills was to quickly get them passed into law, before anyone got the chance to read and analyze them. They cannot dazzle with brilliance, so they try to baffle with bullshit, and it even worked a couple of times!

SHOVEL READY WAS THE CATCH PHRASE WAY BACK WHEN.
I'll just tell ya,, it is astounding to me at the numbers and rapidity of excuses the libtards have to offer along with their insults.. bottom line,, you libtards started pissing off the "old" "white" people with your "teabaggers" insults,, and then you had to go and put the last nail in yer coffin with calling the old white people the "mob" I don't know how much fucking dumber you can get but I bet you pay the maddow and the olbernotaman the big bucks donchya???? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If the Democrats were truly concerned about the economy, they would initiate sweeping reductions in the tax rates similar to Kennedy or Reagan.

That would provide far more significant stimulus than the $800 billion dollar porkulus boondoggle.

Unleash the American economic giant...

If the Democrats were truly concerned about the economy, they would initiate sweeping reductions in the tax rates similar to Kennedy or Reagan.

That would provide far more significant stimulus than the $800 billion dollar porkulus boondoggle.

They are far more vested in punishing success!

They are far more vested in punishing success!

Very sad - yet very true...

What you agreed as being true...what Sinatra said just before about wanting to punish success.

What you agreed as being true...what Sinatra said just before about wanting to punish success.

I think he is right. Raising taxes on the rich, just because they have more money, is punishing their financial success.

Being a person who works 50+ hours a week to take home a 5 figure salary i have little sympathy for the rich. However my boss is kinda rich and if life gets more expensive for him I can kiss my next raise/bonus check goodbye.

Its a double edge sword.

SHOVEL READY WAS THE CATCH PHRASE WAY BACK WHEN.
It should be again, the 'stimulous' is dead and it is shovel ready, bury it and save the 800 billion payoff to Obama's supporters, and return the money to the tax payers or better yet, start paying off the enormous debt Barry added to Chimpola's nonsense.

Forum List

Back