Beef Whopper Vs Impossible Whopper

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Which is healthier?
The Impossible Whopper(vegan) has fewer calories (630 calories vs 660 calories) and it has less fat (34 grams vs 40 grams), sooo the nutrient difference is very small. I have not eaten one yet. I have eaten a vegiburger before though. It was very tasty. I bet that the Impossible Burger will be a big hit for Burger King and that the other burger joints will come out with their own vegan burgers.
Both McDonalds and Burger King do not season their burgers enough.
Home grilled burgers are the best.

Impossible Whopper ingredients
Water, soy protein(aka tofu), coconut oil, potato protein, natural flavors, 2% or less of leghemoglobin (soy), yeast extract, salt, konjac gum, xanthan gum, soy protein isolate, vitamin E, vitamin C, thiamine (vitamin B1), zinc, niacin, vitamin B6, riboflavin (vitamin B2), and vitamin B12.

Nutients of just the burger patty
burgerking noots.JPG

impossible burger.jpg

Last edited:
Would not touch one of them. I like real food.
If you have to add flavors to make it paliatable I don't want it.
Try not to eat things with tons of dyes in it either. If you have to add color to make it look decent it probably is not that good to start with.

Which is healthier?
The Impossible Whopper(vegan) has fewer calories (630 calories vs 660 calories) and it has less fat (34 grams vs 40 grams), sooo the nutrient difference is very small. I have not eaten one yet. I have eaten a vegiburger before though. It was very tasty. I bet that the Impossible Burger will be a big hit for Burger King and that the other burger joints will come out with their own vegan burgers.

Water, soy protein(aka tofu), coconut oil, potato protein, natural flavors, 2% or less of leghemoglobin (soy), yeast extract, salt, konjac gum, xanthan gum, soy protein isolate, vitamin E, vitamin C, thiamine (vitamin B1), zinc, niacin, vitamin B6, riboflavin (vitamin B2), and vitamin B12.

View attachment 275381
View attachment 275382
Looks lie shit on a bun. Probably taste like shit on a bun. Want a burger?

image.jpg

Which is healthier?

View attachment 275381
View attachment 275382

I think it may be time for that Wendy's commercial to come back.

Which is healthier?

View attachment 275381
View attachment 275382

That is not what your chart says. By your chart, the beef burger is by far the better to eat, the only reason for the impossible burger is to cut use of those damn, methane-flatulent, global warming steer.

Try not to eat things with tons of dyes in it either. If you have to add color to make it look decent it probably is not that good to start with.

Fast Food burgers don't have enough flavor.
They don't season them enough.
I like to dice-up cooked bacon and put it in my burger patties.... uuumm uumm good.

More and more I’m a proponent of the carnivore diet. The more red meat the better IMO

People use seasonings in the majority of things they cook. Yummy.

I ain't eatin no leghemoglobin! They better just keep their globs to themselves.

Konjac gum doesn't sound very attractive either.

I like Sonic BLT sandwiches and Whataburger hamburgers.

It's gone now, but some years back I used to go to this lil greasy spoon down the street from my job. Those burgers were the best damn things! I'd of traded beer for one- that's how good they were.

Fast Food burgers don't have enough flavor.
They don't season them enough.
I like to dice-up cooked bacon and put it in my burger patties.... uuumm uumm good.

Try the Bacon King. It's pretty good. Bacon makes anything better.

Ultimately the market will decide. And this is how it should be. I haven't had red meat in so long I can't remember the last time I ate it. I tried one the other day just because we were talking about them, I really couldn't tell the difference.

I've more of an issue with the dirty slob preparing it, though, so best to avoid fast food completely in that regard. I only stopped in to try one.

So long as nobody looks to remove my freedom of choice people can eat what they want, it's their life and body, not mine.

Anyone who eats a beef burger from a fast food place is insane or ignorant.

I've never had the Impossible burger (I love the Beyond burger, it is SOOOOOO flippin good) and I probably wouldn't eat it since I heard they cook it the same place they cook their corpse burgers. But if was forced to choose, I'd take the Impossible burger any day over eating the remains of an exploited, tortured murdered animal, who begged for mercy for his life.

I am wary going to Burger King now as they may replace the Whopper with the fake one if they do not pay attention or do not care. The fake one should be much more healthy.

Which is healthier?

View attachment 275381
View attachment 275382

LOL, so now more carbs are healthier?

The radical envirowackos on the left have declared war on meat. They would ban beef and force us to eat this crap if they got their way.

Forum List

Back