Bee? or Wasp?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
h54034E29

Wasps do prey on non-beneficial insects, but otherwise, yeah, they are just assholes.

Wasps ain't so bad.

They eat black widow spiders.

What if you don't have black widows?

Sometimes I watch them build a nest outside my door. When it first happened I planned out my attack - I'd get the hose, build up pressure, run that way -- then it occurred to me, she's just building her home, putting food on her family, same as me... so I let her go, they didn't bother me and I didn't bother them and everybody lived happily ever after.

Yellowjackets are more a PITA than standard wasps. They're obnoxious.

Wasps ain't so bad.

Sometimes I watch them build a nest outside my door. When it first happened I planned out my attack - I'd get the hose, build up pressure, run that way -- then it occurred to me, she's just building her home, putting food on her family, same as me... so I let her go, they didn't bother me and I didn't bother them and everybody lived happily ever after.

Unless they be yellow jackets or hornets, I tend to let them be a bee. Unfortunately my grape vines are magnets for those big Japanese Hornets that can kill you or make you wish you were dead so I keep the spray around for them 24/7.

Wasps ain't so bad.

If you live in the continental USA, there's a pretty good chance that you have black widows.

They are everywhere.

Of course there are other types of WASPS

Attachments

• $history-christian-temperance-union_310_250_90_s_c1.jpg
    $history-christian-temperance-union_310_250_90_s_c1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 201
And here's a scenario in which a much bigger bad guy gets his comeuppance:

The Tarantula Wasp kills Tarantula spider

I should neg you for the spider videos. [MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION]
I suggest a new rule banning spider videos. Thanks

Thanked by Rat in the Hat

added "any and all spider videos will be deleted and member banned for a minimum of 6 months. Second violation will result in permanent loss of posting privileges"

[MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION]

added "any and all spider videos will be deleted and member banned for a minimum of 6 months. Second violation will result in permanent loss of posting privileges"

Thanks. I knew I liked you for done reason. Lol
One rule I will never break.

Surely not Spiderman......?

spider-man23.gif

Forum List

Back