Beds Or Bombs.. Israel or Iran

Hey here's a revolutionary idea...Lets just stop obsessing over the Israeli/Palestinian issue? I'm sick of my country putting itself in the middle of that quagmire. Lets quit being the Referee in that mess. What has that gotten for our nation? It has only resulted in tragedy for us so far. We should just dramatically scale back our presence in the entire region. Our constant meddling in the Middle East has only brought misery to our nation. Enough is enough already. Let the Palestinians and Israelis work out their own differences. I'm completely sick of the whole thing. Time to change our failed policy on this one.

Hey here's a revolutionary idea...Lets just stop obsessing over the Israeli/Palestinian issue? I'm sick of my country putting itself in the middle of that quagmire. Lets quit being the Referee in that mess. What has that gotten for our nation? It has only resulted in tragedy for us so far. We should just dramatically scale back our presence in the entire region. Our constant meddling in the Middle East has only brought misery to our nation. Enough is enough already. Let the Palestinians and Israelis work out their own differences. I'm completely sick of the whole thing. Time to change our failed policy on this one.

So.. From a historical religious perspective (if your so inclined) we should just start setting up for Armageddon?

So.. From a historical religious perspective (if your so inclined) we should just start setting up for Armageddon?

Not sure where you're going with that. However i am sure that our constant meddling in the Middle East has brought nothing but misery to my nation. I'm sick of my country's politicians forcing us to be the Referee in the Israeli/Palestinian quagmire. It's a failed policy. They will have peace other there when they really want it. Right now they don't want it. It's time for a revolutionary change in our foreign policy when it comes to the Middle East. To H*ll with this tired Policeman/Referee chit. Let those people work things out for themselves.

I disagree.
Douche bags actually have a use.

i post my evidence, jew. Where is yours?

:eusa_liar:

read any good articles about cluster bombs in residential neighborhoods fired by israel in 06, motherfucker?:

Evidence that you are a douche bag? Your posts are more than enough.

evidence that isreal does, in fact, kill civvies with bombs. Did I use too many large words for you, ya little bitch? Besides, I'd rather be a truthful douche bag than a twinkle-eyed zombie cock warmer for zionism any day.

don't type with your mouth full!

MMM .. MMM... MMM ..Perhaps a turkey baster would lighten the repetition.

I disagree.
Douche bags actually have a use.

read any good articles about cluster bombs in residential neighborhoods fired by israel in 06, motherfucker?:

I thought he wanted evidence that douche bags have an actual use, as opposed to Shogun who is like tits on a boar hog.

Obama is an appeaser and spends more time hugging and kissing up our foes than working with our Allies.

He and his administration have publicly admonished our Allies, a no-no every president has understood. Instead of always putting forth a positive face with our Allies and discussing differences in private, Obama and his band of progressives disses everyone in public. Pathetic leadership, pathetic policy, pathetic President. The world is laughing at his incompetency. The world is laughing at America.

The people ODoucheBag embraces are America's enemies.

evidence that isreal does, in fact, kill civvies with bombs. Did I use too many large words for you, ya little bitch? Besides, I'd rather be a truthful douche bag than a twinkle-eyed zombie cock warmer for zionism any day.

You are not a truthful douche bag, you are just a douche bag.

hey, I post my evidence. Where is yours, ya jewish cock warmer?

hey, I post my evidence. Where is yours, ya jewish cock warmer?

:lol:.. some of your expressions just kill me...

Lets get the h*ll out of the Middle East. Those people are completely insane over there. I'm sick of my country Policing and Refereeing that mess. If those people want peace they'll have it. If they don't want peace they wont have it. It really is that simple. We desperately need to end our complex & dangerous entanglements over there. Hey that's just how i feel anyway.

Forum List

Back