Bedridden 600-pound Florida man cops to series of food thefts

quit picking on the pig. you gotta pay his doctor bills, you owe him.

what did they transport him to jail in? He would break the tires on any standard police care.. oh,, it was a state sponsored back hoe?

When I was in jail here in Multhomah County, rations were not generous. Three squares were about 1200 calories. It was mostly high fiber food too, like oatmeal, grits, etc.

Of course, I learned that Multnomah county was levinteine luxury when compared to Washington Count, where breakfast was oatmeal, lunch was beans and cole slaw, and dinner was rice, and Washington County gave half Multnomah county's portions.

This guy is a repeat offender, and he needs to be as far from a 7-11 as possible.

They should give him 6 months in Washington County on that diet. Given this guys problems, anything else would be murder.

not fake....why do you say that.....obesity is a plague in this country....hell what about the guy who had his stomach stapled...broke the lock off the hospital fridge and ate till he burst his stomach??

0401102big1.jpg

The guy looks hungry. There has to be some link to addiction with these types. 600lbs is way overboard.

When I was in jail here in Multhomah County, rations were not generous. Three squares were about 1200 calories. It was mostly high fiber food too, like oatmeal, grits, etc.

Of course, I learned that Multnomah county was levinteine luxury when compared to Washington Count, where breakfast was oatmeal, lunch was beans and cole slaw, and dinner was rice, and Washington County gave half Multnomah county's portions.

This guy is a repeat offender, and he needs to be as far from a 7-11 as possible.

They should give him 6 months in Washington County on that diet. Given this guys problems, anything else would be murder.

I love Multnomah falls. :D
Didn't a hiker just die near there?

And when I was jail I got creme of wheat that looked like it was from the 50's, a piece of bread with som peanut butter on it, an orange, and some warm milk. I only ate the orange and drank the milk. I have no clue what was for lunch, it didn't look recognizable, so I passed.

And when I was jail I got creme of wheat that looked like it was from the 50's, a piece of bread with som peanut butter on it, an orange, and some warm milk. I only ate the orange and drank the milk. I have no clue what was for lunch, it didn't look recognizable, so I passed.

You really are a bad girl aren't you? We gotta regular little Bonnie Parker here!

bonnie_1.jpg

Last edited:

You really are a bad girl aren't you? We gotta regular little Bonnie Parker here!

bonnie_1.jpg

:eusa_shhh: I am reformed bad girl.:eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back