Becoming a billionaire is not easy

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
So how did the 2,153 members of The Three Comma Club make their fortunes? There are many ways the people who made the Forbes’ 2019 World’s Billionaires list built their wealth—from selling glass smartphone screens to Apple to growing a scaffolding empire. 14% of the billionaires hail from the staid finance and investments industry, including Warren Buffett - the third richest person in the world.

So how did the 2,153 members of The Three Comma Club make their fortunes? There are many ways the people who made the Forbes’ 2019 World’s Billionaires list built their wealth—from selling glass smartphone screens to Apple to growing a scaffolding empire. 14% of the billionaires hail from the staid finance and investments industry, including Warren Buffett - the third richest person in the world.
I bet if somebody gave me $300 - $500 million dollars, a real estate empire, and 50 years, I could become a billionaire without breaking a sweat

I bet if somebody gave me $300 - $500 million dollars, a real estate empire, and 50 years, I could become a billionaire without breaking a sweat

Based on your posts here, I doubt it

Yep, and if you weren't a hopless narcissist with an edifice complex you could just invest that cash and sit back on the interest, plus become a philanthropist with a charity that actually DOES benefit somebody else. You could have it all.

Sometimes fortunes are wasted on the undeserving.

Really? I'd probably be dead in a week from a cocaine induced heart attack. :dunno:

Based on your posts here, I doubt it
If they were in tweet form, you’d worship me

• Banned
The reason we have fewer workers these days is because 10,000 baby boomers a day have been retiring for over a decade now! And many retirees use opioids to deal with pain.

Forum List

Back