#BeckyWithTheBadGrades - Blames Affirmative Action

153868727.jpg

On Thursday the Supreme Court upheld the University of Texas’ affirmative action policies and shot down claims by Abigail Fisher that the policy was unconstitutional. Although Fisher claimed that she was denied entry to the University of Texas because she was white; obviously her spot had been taken by some student of color who was less qualified than she was. :2up:

However, during the case, it was revealed that Fisher had lower grades than all but 47 students who were admitted to UT that year. Of the students who were admitted to Texas with grades lower than Fisher’s, 42 of the 47 were white. :badgrin: Instead of Kanye-shrugging her shoulders and resigning herself to another school, she decided to sue.

As a legacy student whose parents had attended the school, she felt she should have been afforded the opportunity of hopscotching past the more qualified candidates because … well … white privilege.

I agree that there was no case here but you don't understand what "legacy student" means. There is no white privilege anywhere here. Quite the opposite.

Feel free to explain then. Thanks for your contribution

A Legacy Student is a child of a graduate from the college. There is probably other factors also involved but it has nothing to do with skin color.

And since historically whites and blacks have had the same College opportunities....I get what you're saying

No, you are a moron, you never get anything. You think HER generation is the first generation to have black students? I guarantee you that there were black legacy students there. It only has to be one generation you empty-headed racist idiot.

Now you change the topic and call names when you're in a corner.

nelson-haha1.jpg

Whites and blacks historically have not had the same access to college SOOO....You get the point.

I agree that there was no case here but you don't understand what "legacy student" means. There is no white privilege anywhere here. Quite the opposite.

A Legacy Student is a child of a graduate from the college. There is probably other factors also involved but it has nothing to do with skin color.

And since historically whites and blacks have had the same College opportunities....I get what you're saying

No, you are a moron, you never get anything. You think HER generation is the first generation to have black students? I guarantee you that there were black legacy students there. It only has to be one generation you empty-headed racist idiot.

nelson-haha1.jpg

Whites and blacks historically have not had the same access to college SOOO....You get the point.

No dumbass, I didn't change the topic, I'm still talking about Legacy Students. You however, haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about.

nelson-haha1.jpg

How long you gonna hang onto your crutch bro?

Forum List

Back