Beck

then how can you possibly see it as entertainment???

Oh please WT. I see it's purpose as entertainment. I've watched it about 5 times and it was like watching Jerry Springer but for politics. Do you think Jerry is trying to heal families or trying to entertain an audience and get ratings? That's how I see Beck. He's part of the problem, not the solution. His purpose is to whip people up, not to inform them. It's all part of our sad culture of spectacle over substance. He's nearly on par with Jon Stewart, except Stewart is honest that he's trying to entertain.

nope you are wrong.. or complacent.. refuse to get whipped up,, prefer apathy... but it's not entertainment.

You're entitled to your opinion. :)

Oh please WT. I see it's purpose as entertainment. I've watched it about 5 times and it was like watching Jerry Springer but for politics. Do you think Jerry is trying to heal families or trying to entertain an audience and get ratings? That's how I see Beck. He's part of the problem, not the solution. His purpose is to whip people up, not to inform them. It's all part of our sad culture of spectacle over substance. He's nearly on par with Jon Stewart, except Stewart is honest that he's trying to entertain.

nope you are wrong.. or complacent.. refuse to get whipped up,, prefer apathy... but it's not entertainment.

well by golly,,, thankee!

Well thanks for calling me wrong, complacent and apathetic. You have zero room for acting offended, you made this adversarial instead of a simple difference of opinion. I'm not wrong, I have my opinion and it's just as valid as yours, and I'm neither complacent or apathetic. You have no idea what I do in support of conservatism.

On Beck: I think the guy is doing more to hurt conservatism than anything else. He acts like a clown and makes the rest of us look like clowns by association. The thing that's going to turn the tide in this country is to show people how we're the thoughtful, rational, sane ones. Beck doesn't embody any of those qualities, IMO.

I'm done. Feel free to have the last word. :)

Last edited:

Well thanks for calling me wrong, complacent and apathetic. You have zero room for acting offended, you made this adversarial instead of a simple difference of opinion. I'm not wrong, I have my opinion and it's just as valid as yours, and I'm neither complacent or apathetic. You have no idea what I do in support of conservatism.

On Beck: I think the guy is doing more to hurt conservatism than anything else. He acts like a clown and makes the rest of us look like clowns by association. The thing that's going to turn the tide in this country is to show people how we're the thoughtful, rational, sane ones. Beck doesn't embody any of those qualities, IMO.

Who says I'm offended.. I started a thread about Beck and ACORN and you ventured in with a sly little insult about how you cannot believe anybody would watch that stuff.. and it went from there cry me a river Amanda. You can give your opinion and I get to tell you what I think.. he makes you look like a clown by association???? what,, somebody spies on you and catches you watching glen beck??? :lol::lol::eusa_shhh:

I stayed up late to watch this when it re aired. It was quite amusing. I like how Mr Acorn man kept saying " Glenn, it was only 1 bad employee". Then Glenn would read articles from another state newspaper talking about 9 more arrested in NM.... 12 more arrested in Texas etc etc. Then the Acorn dumb ass man would still insist it's not the organization,it's just bad employees. :cuckoo:

Then Glenn read more articles stating that some of the Acorn employees were known convicted felons, while dumbass man played, well, dumb.

Yeppers these are the thugs and losers Oblah blah associates with and we are supposed to believe he is not a fraud and crook.....surrrrre.

Watch tomorrow,, Beck is going to have some ex Acorners on.. he's on a mission methinks.:eusa_whistle:

I stayed up late to watch this when it re aired. It was quite amusing. I like how Mr Acorn man kept saying " Glenn, it was only 1 bad employee". Then Glenn would read articles from another state newspaper talking about 9 more arrested in NM.... 12 more arrested in Texas etc etc. Then the Acorn dumb ass man would still insist it's not the organization,it's just bad employees. :cuckoo:

Then Glenn read more articles stating that some of the Acorn employees were known convicted felons, while dumbass man played, well, dumb.

Yeppers these are the thugs and losers Oblah blah associates with and we are supposed to believe he is not a fraud and crook.....surrrrre.

Every company has bad employees. It's just when they are cutting corners, it usually doesn't involve federal charges. This was laughable. He never got a chance to answer the questions because Beck didn't let him. Beck didn't even have his info correct but dismissed that. He didn't know what was involved in voter registration...is he registered? Thugs? Have you even seen one ACORN employee besides this man? Because he didn't look like my interpretation of a thug or a loser. This is the one question I would like you to answer: What would you call the employees of KBR and Haliburton?

What a pussy Beck is.

He cuts his mike off.

Just like OReilly....

Speaking of cry babies....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HWKzobeya4[/ame]

Every company has bad employees. It's just when they are cutting corners, it usually doesn't involve federal charges. This was laughable. He never got a chance to answer the questions because Beck didn't let him. Beck didn't even have his info correct but dismissed that. He didn't know what was involved in voter registration...is he registered? Thugs? Have you even seen one ACORN employee besides this man? Because he didn't look like my interpretation of a thug or a loser. This is the one question I would like you to answer: What would you call the employees of KBR and Haliburton?

Contractors,truck drivers,contruction workers,office personnel....

You do realize that even Bill Richardson used Haliburton/Brown and Root for state projects...yes.

As for ACORN

I know what was involved in their voter registration as I watched the segment about the NM fraud on the local News station. ACORN would only pay the employees "by the card". And when republican cards were turned in they were thrown out and not given credit. SOOOO when the employees caught on to this,they started copying names out of the phone book,making them up etc..and only turned in DEMOCRATIC cards...so they would get their money. New Mexico had thousands of illegal registrations turned in by workers for ACORN who are now being procecuted for it,not to mention folks who signed as republicans found out they were not registered (imagine that).

Last edited:

You do realize that even Bill Richardson used Haliburton/Brown and Root for state projects...yes.

As for ACORN

I know what was involved in their voter registration as I watched the segment about the NM fraud on the local News station. ACORN would only pay the employees "by the card". And when republican cards were turned in they were thrown out and not given credit. SOOOO when the employees caught on to this,they started copying names out of the phone book,making them up etc..and only turned in DEMOCRATIC cards...so they would get their money. New Mexico had thousands of illegal registrations turned in by workers for ACORN who are now being procecuted for it....among other things that are still being investigated.

You saw when Beck asked the A-hole to name one,,, just one Republican they had worked to get elected it left the DUmmie speechless as hell... doh!

Beck can't handle the truth.

This coming from a guy who supports Acorn trying to claim there was no registration fraud when there have already been nearly a dozen in multiple states.

And Beck can't handle the truth?

Seriously, why are you so afraid? If Acorn is telling the truth, why are you so scared of Beck's investigations into it?

As for ACORN

I know what was involved in their voter registration as I watched the segment about the NM fraud on the local News station. ACORN would only pay the employees "by the card". And when republican cards were turned in they were thrown out and not given credit. SOOOO when the employees caught on to this,they started copying names out of the phone book,making them up etc..and only turned in DEMOCRATIC cards...so they would get their money. New Mexico had thousands of illegal registrations turned in by workers for ACORN who are now being procecuted for it,not to mention folks who signed as republicans found out they were not registered (imagine that).

So because Richardson used them they're a-ok? There are many more building codes that they have to maintain here in the States as opposed to Iraq. But let me get this correct...you consider the workers of KBR and Haliburton (the companies that killed some and endangered the lives of other US Soldiers) as just plain workers but ACORN employees are thugs and losers?

As for ACORN

So because Richardson used them they're a-ok? There are many more building codes that they have to maintain here in the States as opposed to Iraq. But let me get this correct...you consider the workers of KBR and Haliburton (the companies that killed some and endangered the lives of other US Soldiers) as just plain workers but ACORN employees are thugs and losers?

Yes,bozo I consider the workers for Haliburton and Brown and Root just plain workers. I worked in the mining and heavy equipment manufacturing business for 6 years and dealt with both of them. I also know that both companies worked a lot of goverment contracts and have done so for YEARS. Infact, they still work many projects for our state government which is run by nothing but LIBERALS..

As for ACORN yes, they are a bunch of crooks and are being procecuted in 14 states as we speak.....more to follow I'm sure too.

Last edited:
contractors,truck drivers,contruction workers,office personnel....

You do realize that even bill richardson used haliburton/brown and root for state projects...yes.

As for acorn

i know what was involved in their voter registration as i watched the segment about the nm fraud on the local news station. Acorn would only pay the employees "by the card". And when republican cards were turned in they were thrown out and not given credit. Soooo when the employees caught on to this,they started copying names out of the phone book,making them up etc..and only turned in democratic cards...so they would get their money. New mexico had thousands of illegal registrations turned in by workers for acorn who are now being procecuted for it,not to mention folks who signed as republicans found out they were not registered (imagine that).

so because richardson used them they're a-ok? There are many more building codes that they have to maintain here in the states as opposed to iraq. But let me get this correct...you consider the workers of kbr and haliburton (the companies that killed some and endangered the lives of other us soldiers) as just plain workers but acorn employees are thugs and losers?

yes,bozo i consider the workers for haliburton and brown and root just plain workers. I worked in the mining and heavy equipment manufacturing business for 6 years and dealt with both of them. I also know that both companies worked a lot of goverment contracts and have done so for years. Infact, they still work many projects for our state government which is run by nothing but liberals..

As for acorn yes, they are a bunch of crooks and are being procecuted in 14 states as we speak.....more to follow i'm sure too.

wow!

BUMPED TO REMIND EVERYONE WHO'S INTERESTED BECK IS HAVING EX ACORNERS ON TODAY SHOULD BE INFORMATIVE. :razz:

Forum List

Back