Beck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenn Beck is finally telling us what those who never think are thinking.

Are you scared? You should be! Glenn Beck tells you to be afraid, very afraid.

And the rubes are eating it up with a spoon!

Huh? That man is quite looney. Anyone who would take him seriously at all needs help... Seek help.
And yet, leftists can't prove him wrong.

When you have the truth on your side, argue the truth. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When you have nothing on your side, assassinate your opponent's character and lie.

Can't prove him wrong?

See Rinata's link- he (Beck) proves himself wrong.

Nobody should get paid that kind of money to have a tv show where he is free to lie to the public day after day.

PolitiFact | All statements involving Glenn Beck
Ahh yes, the left wing 'politi-fucked' site.

Everything said by Michele Bachmann, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and other conservatives is a lie or mostly a lie 90% of the time.

While PBO and other pathological progressive liars are so full of truthiness it spills over the browser and makes your day a little bit brighter.

They're just as bad with facts as media matters is with truth.

And yet, leftists can't prove him wrong. When you have the truth on your side, argue the truth. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When you have nothing on your side, assassinate your opponent's character and lie.

Amen. That is apparently true of a lot who post here. But then that's no surprise. When you have nothing on your side jump quickly to ad hominem attacks. I don't know if Saul Alinsky recommended that as I would never read Saul Alinsky's trash, but I think he did.

Nobody should get paid that kind of money to have a tv show where he is free to lie to the public day after day.

Everything said by Michele Bachmann, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and other conservatives is a lie or mostly a lie 90% of the time.

While PBO and other pathological progressive liars are so full of truthiness it spills over the browser and makes your day a little bit brighter.

You've evidence of this, then? You can show their quotes are made up? You can refute their evidence (Beck's own words?) Or you're just attacking them because you don't like what the conclusion their evidence leads to?

I'm not sure whether Ad Hom applies (linguistically) when it's not a man, but a group, but the actions and the fallacy are the same.

And yet, leftists can't prove him wrong. When you have the truth on your side, argue the truth. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When you have nothing on your side, assassinate your opponent's character and lie.

Amen. That is apparently true of a lot who post here. But then that's no surprise. When you have nothing on your side jump quickly to ad hominem attacks. I don't know if Saul Alinsky recommended that as I would never read Saul Alinsky's trash, but I think he did.
:eusa_whistle:

☭proletarian☭;2194751 said:
Can't prove him wrong?

See Rinata's link- he (Beck) proves himself wrong.
Yeah, I'm looking at some of the 'whoppers' he's told. I listened to them live. Same goes for most of the half truths, mostly lies and what not.

Politifucked can't tell the difference between his comedy and the rest of the program. They seem to have no sarcasm detector.

for instance, this 'blazing lie'

John Holdren, director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, "has proposed forcing abortions and putting sterilants in the drinking water to control population."

Holdren wrote a book screaming about the population bomb in the 1970s that he has not recanted from. Here's a link from Michelle Malkin. I found many references to this book with a simple Bing search (fuck googlelibs who found nothing) but just to be irritating, here's her info on it.

Michelle Malkin Reminder: The Population Control Freak & The Perv tonight on CBS

This group is not 'neutral' or 'balanced'. They're pushing a leftist agenda that is patently obvious by whom they believe.

☭proletarian☭;2194777 said:

:eusa_whistle:
Oh boo fucking hoo hoo hoo.

Still fulla shit. And who're you to play innocent? Tell your 'sources' to quit proving me right if you don't like me calling them pathological liars.

Last edited:
There is no 'rest of the program'.

Beck is a comedian, an entertainer. He doesn't give a flying crap about any of it.

His own words.

☭proletarian☭;2194846 said:

Beck is a comedian, an entertainer. He doesn't give a flying crap about any of it.

His own words.
Spoken like a critic who never listens.

His own words.
Beck's a critic who never listens to himself?

☭proletarian☭;2194887 said:

His own words.
If you're going to be deliberately that dense, you're not worth talking to. Boy I'd forgotten that on my fast. Thanks for quickly reminding me.

☭proletarian☭;2194887 said:
If you're going to be deliberately that dense, you're not worth talking to. Boy I'd forgotten that on my fast. Thanks for quickly reminding me.
:eusa_eh:

They were his words you were responding to.

You said his words sound 'like a critic who never listens'.

Again, are you simple?

Based on the caliber of your other posts, I'll assume that you are unaware that

"Politifact" is not the equivalent of 'Factcheck.com'.

And if I thought that there was any room in that chrome-dome that passes for your head, I

would link the various sources that indicate how 'Politifact' is shuffling the data to produce

that meter.

And if I thought that there was any room in that chrome-dome that passes for your head, I

would link the various sources that indicate how 'Politifact' is shuffling the data to produce

that meter.

Factcheck.com?

factcheck.com.jpg
Most Popular Links

ADVERTISEMENT
Want to buy a domain name?
Proforma - brokerage services

Other Relevant Links

Related Links

Books Categories

c1.jpg
Books
Audio Books
Book Clubs
Christian Book
Online Bookstores
c2.jpg
Authors
Childrens Book Author
Christian Author
Authors
Writing Books
c3.jpg
Publishing
Publishing Software
Desktop Publishing
Book Publishing
Publishers

c4.jpg
DVD
DVD Sets
Children's DVD
Music DVD
TV DVD
c5.jpg
Magazines
Business Magazines
People® Magazine
Magazine Subscriptions
Fashion Magazine
c6.jpg
Writing
Resume Writing
Song Writing
Business Writing
Essay Writing

Search the Web
Bookmark This Page | Set Your Homepage | Contact

An NA MEDIA Service
© Copyright 2007 Name Administration Inc.. All rights reserved.​

that meter.

I don't care what you think about anything. You're just a little bitch that likes to put people down, while never posting anything of any substance. Get bent.

☭proletarian☭;2195048 said:

that meter.

Factcheck.com?

factcheck.com.jpg
Most Popular Links

ADVERTISEMENT
Want to buy a domain name?
Proforma - brokerage services

Other Relevant Links

Related Links

Books Categories

c1.jpg
Books
Audio Books
Book Clubs
Christian Book
Online Bookstores
c2.jpg
Authors
Childrens Book Author
Christian Author
Authors
Writing Books
c3.jpg
Publishing
Publishing Software
Desktop Publishing
Book Publishing
Publishers

c4.jpg
DVD
DVD Sets
Children's DVD
Music DVD
TV DVD
c5.jpg
Magazines
Business Magazines
People® Magazine
Magazine Subscriptions
Fashion Magazine
c6.jpg
Writing
Resume Writing
Song Writing
Business Writing
Essay Writing

Search the Web
Bookmark This Page | Set Your Homepage | Contact

An NA MEDIA Service
© Copyright 2007 Name Administration Inc.. All rights reserved.​

You just confused her terribly!!! She's only able to be a smartass. She's not much good on deciphering information. Kind of slow, if you know what I mean. :lol:

that meter.

I don't care what you think about anything. You're just a little bitch that likes to put people down, while never posting anything of any substance. Get bent.

What an interesting vernacular.

So, is your background Penn State...

or state pen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back