Beck: The Left Could Not Have ‘Picked a Better Candidate to Blow Up the Right’ Than Trump

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
This is exactly what I've been saying all along, from before Donald "Amnesty Don" Trump formally announced he was going to run for President...as a Republican.

That he's a Hillary Clinton plant. The man is not a conservative. Yet, self-professed conservatives are supporting him en masse.

Can't believe even a wacko like Glenn Beck can see it.

Good. The repubs needed to be blown up. They suck.

This is exactly what I've been saying all along, from before Donald "Amnesty Don" Trump formally announced he was going to run for President...as a Republican.

That he's a Hillary Clinton plant. The man is not a conservative. Yet, self-professed conservatives are supporting him en masse.

I know...right? That's what I've been trying to get through your thick skull for years.

Beck: The Left Could Not Have ‘Picked a Better Candidate to Blow Up the Right’ Than Trump

Voter integrity, hmmm? Who you voting for?

Glenn Beck is nuts, the left had no use for him until he said that. Beck was totally in the tank for Cruz and apparently can't get over it.

Glenn Beck is nuts, the left had no use for him until he said that. Beck was totally in the tank for Cruz and apparently can't get over it.
It is curious when listening to him as he puts a lot of effort to rally against trump which in turn benefits Hillary.

:cuckoo:

And yes, Glenn Beck is a wacko.

I know...right? That's what I've been trying to get through your thick skull for years.

I'm a Dem silly person. I know the repubs suck. Sadly, so too does my party.

All honest Conservatives know the Republican Party turned to shit after Reagan. It's in the process of being corrected That's why all Liberal pukes and sleazy RINOs are scared shitless of Trump. Any so-called "Republican" who is against Trump should be investigated for, tried, convicted and jailed for their unethical and sleazy conduct. Then the Communistic "Democrats" in Congress will abandon ship like the rabies infected rats they are.

All honest Conservatives know the Republican Party turned to shit after Reagan. It's in the process of being corrected That's why all Liberal pukes and sleazy RINOs are scared shitless of Trump. Any so-called "Republican" who is against Trump should be investigated for, tried, convicted and jailed for their unethical and sleazy conduct. Then the Communistic "Democrats" in Congress will abandon ship like the rabies infected rats they are.
We agree that Reagan turned the Republican Party into a steaming pile of feces.

He was Trump 1.0, now the real deal is coming to finish the job.

So nice to see you agree with a Neo-Con.

What's your favorite acid these days? I'm out of touch. Orange Barrel, Microdot, Purple Haze?

Lol, a Clintonista like you would not be calling Trump out if he actually were a Clinton plant; you would be covering for him like you liars do on anything else the Dems get caught in.

And the chickens are coming home to roost

Beck lost his rabbit ass mind when Fox booted him.
He started getting into the Tar Pit of conspiracy theories surrounding the Federal Reserve and its murky origins. I have known several people personally that have gone off the deep end with this shit, one claims that the Nazis were not really trying to harm us in WW2, another claiming that JFK was assassinated by the Vatican and another who thinks that the Nazis run the US government from a secret base in Antarctica.

The Truth about many topics like the Federal Reserve, the Bilderbergers and the Council on Foreign Relations are so unknown to most people that when they find out what the facts are, they can no longer distinguish between the realistic and the absurd and get blown into dangerous trade winds.

The Federal Reserve is a collection of private banks that have been given the responsibility of managing US currency in the form of Federal Reserve Notes (most people dont know the difference between a Note and a Bill), the Bilderbergers and the Council on Foreign Relations are an associations of internationalists trying to build a global trade system that is above the control of any one state and that will make any war of conquest so personally impoverishing to any head of state that they wont dare start another global war, and it is likely the Cubans had a hand in assassinating JFK, IMO, but it stops there - the Vatican does not control Castro back then simply because Cuba is a Catholic country. Wile the Nazis did have some kind of group in Antarctica we sent a brigade down there to eradicate them and in all likelihood they did.

But no, people dont stop at the penumbra of Sanity, they go well beyond its reach and lose themselves so often.

Beck seems to be a similar casualty, who cannot believe that Trump is who he says he is and must blame it on some vast leftwing conspiracy, like another loon who blames a similar conspiracy on the right.

Last edited:

I would have said turned to shit because of Reagan, but that's just me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back