Beck takes down another Obama insider

Glenn beck.....he is a funny guy.

I am glad he is taking this woman on...how dare she say beck is the word of the anti obama administration. That cant be true....the irony of him going after her because she said they are against obama is just hilarious.

LOL

right wingers are just silly. lol

Zona, do you actually ever read what people (other than lefties) say? Genuine question.

I ask because, during the Bush Admin, the Dems quoted Beck when he slammed Bush - which he did - A LOT! The Dems held Beck up as a 'great commentator' for the way he evidenced the Idiocy that was GWB.... Yet now he's doing it to your boy, he's bad evil Glenn, a clown, a racist, a hatemonger, etc etc etc.

You can't have it both ways.... If he was good enough for the Dems to use as a source during the Bush Admin, then logic has it, that he is good enough to source for his comments on the Obama Admin.

If anyone is 'just silly', Zona, it's you.

]No, I do not view Murrow and Beck on the same level as journalists [/B]- yet they both are. McCarthy was not.

That's all I wanted to know. I never said McCarthy was a Journalist. However, CG's in pointing that out was mere desperation in trying to peg down my comparison which had merit.

Doggy.... don't twist facts.... unless you are a politician, in which case I make an exception because they are not competent to argue without twisting and spinning.

You started this. You compared Glen Beck to McCarthy.

I said he was not like McCarthy because McCarthy had the power of the government behind him. I said, for comparison, that he was like Murrow..... and I explained it, thus:

McCarthy had the power of the government, Murrow had the power of the press.

Ergo, if we are to compare, Beck is more of a Murrow than a McCarthy.

I did not compare Beck to Murrow. Murrow has gone down in history as one of the greatest journalists of the century.

We cannot say that about Beck. Future generations may - or may not - make that statement but it is not for us to say.

Now.... Sit. Stay. Good dog.

She is leading The Whitehouse war on Fox

YouTube - Anita Dunn: Fox News Is "Research Arm of the Republican Party"

She is destroyed like Van Jones. By her own words

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1620963-post29.html

UPDATE: As of yesterday afternoon? According to Jake Tapper? Dunn says she was joking and tried to say that she was using an old Lee Atwater "Schtick"?

Interesting when these people are caught how they will do one of four things:

Blame, Minimize, Deny or Obfuscate. Where does this explination fit by Ms. Anita "Mao" Dunn? Hmmm?

Forum List

Back