Beck takes down another Obama insider

And you naturally assume that I called her an idiot because she is a fan of Chinese communism? Wrong assumption, Dogbert. I don't think those who admire Chinese communism are idiots. I do think those who hold high positions in our government who think they can publicly swoon over that philosophy without ramifications are idiots. I do think those who hold such high office who concentrate on a news network, especially in context with significance to our lives, our national security, our economy, our diplomacy, etc. are idiots.

I didn't naturally assume anything, I asked a question but never received an answer.

I doubt she thought there would be no ramifications. However, for there to be ramifications, she would have to be wrong in the eyes of the majority. So I was wondering what you found wrong about Mao's philosophy.

Besides, the White House has people to deal with these sort of situations. It's not like Obama is taking time out of his daily life to decide how they're going to attack Fox News today.

Last edited:
I know that those who are legislators, appointees, and/or at an executive level in our government have more power to legally mess with my freedom. I know that the press' power is speech. The two types of power are vastly different.

Jesus Christ there Si Modo. I wanted a yes or no answer. :eusa_eh:

You started it with your ridiculous comparison to McCarthy. Bad dog!

All I did was point out the obvious comparison. Beck has the power of the press so he's not like McCarthy - he's like Murrow.

Both McCarthy and Beck accused practically anyone who they opposed to be Communists. Both made outlandish statements and played upon Patriotism as to attacking this issue. Remember McCarthy's famous question, "Are you now, or have you ever been…"

This is what Beck is doing. He's judging people based on their past such as in the past with Van Jones. Yet I highly doubt he'd want people to judge him based on his past as a alcoholic.

That was the comparison I was trying to draw. Mine actually has merit because it's backed up by a couple things called facts and common sense. Yours is just desperation.

Si throughout this debate between you two has you by the proverbial shorthairs.

See what I emboldened? You did the same thing you criticize, Dog Breath.

You are OWNED in this topic.

You started it with your ridiculous comparison to McCarthy. Bad dog!

All I did was point out the obvious comparison. Beck has the power of the press so he's not like McCarthy - he's like Murrow.

Both McCarthy and Beck accused practically anyone who they opposed to be Communists. Both made outlandish statements and played upon Patriotism as to attacking this issue. Remember McCarthy's famous question, "Are you now, or have you ever been…"

This is what Beck is doing. He's judging people based on their past such as in the past with Van Jones. Yet I highly doubt he'd want people to judge him based on his past as a alcoholic.

That was the comparison I was trying to draw. Mine actually has merit because it's backed up by a couple things called facts and common sense. Yours is just desperation.
McCarthy - government
Beck - press.

:rolleyes:

It should have ended here (Actually long before)...You OWN DogBreath in this debate hand down. Good Form!

And you naturally assume that I called her an idiot because she is a fan of Chinese communism? Wrong assumption, Dogbert. I don't think those who admire Chinese communism are idiots. I do think those who hold high positions in our government who think they can publicly swoon over that philosophy without ramifications are idiots. I do think those who hold such high office who concentrate on a news network, especially in context with significance to our lives, our national security, our economy, our diplomacy, etc. are idiots.

I didn't naturally assume anything, I asked a question but never received an answer. ...
Because your questions about the specifics of Chinese communism that I don't agree with are irrelevant to the fact that Dunn admires Chinese communism.

.... I doubt she thought there would be ramifications. ....
Then I judge her as an idiot, if she doubts that there are ramifications.

....However, for there to be ramifications, she would have to be wrong in the eyes of the majority. So I was wondering what you found wrong about Mao's philosophy. ....
Mao's POLITICAL philosophy. It is irrelevant how I personally view it. What IS relevant is that communism (Chinese or Soviet) is inconsistent with a constitutional republic's system of government - a system for which Dunn took an oath to defend.

.... Besides, the White House has people to deal with these sort of situations. It's not like Obama is taking time out of his daily life to decide how they're going to attack Fox News today.
Yup. And We the People pay for the salaries of those who deal with such trivialities.

Except I'm not judging Glenn Beck based upon his past. Find me one post where I said he is wrong because he was an alcoholic in the past. If you can't find one, go fuck yourself.

As for you trying to be Si's cheerleader, you obviously can't get one thing from donating to this site, common sense.

While you like to yell out the word "OWNED" you have no idea what we are most likely discussing. Go back to your sandbox there bucko.

Yup. And We the People pay for the salaries of those who deal with such trivialities.

This has been going on as long as the media has had a voice in matters. I'm not sure why you would be outraged by this now.

I know that those who are legislators, appointees, and/or at an executive level in our government have more power to legally mess with my freedom. I know that the press' power is speech. The two types of power are vastly different.

Jesus Christ there Si Modo. I wanted a yes or no answer. :eusa_eh:
No, I do not view Murrow and Beck on the same level as journalists - yet they both are. McCarthy was not.

Except I'm not judging Glenn Beck based upon his past. Find me one post where I said he is wrong because he was an alcoholic in the past. If you can't find one, go fuck yourself.

As for you trying to be Si's cheerleader, you obviously can't get one thing from donating to this site, common sense.

While you like to yell out the word "OWNED" you have no idea what we are most likely discussing. Go back to your sandbox there bucko.

Si gave you the difference as to Legislator, and Press (Commentator)...there's a HUGE difference dipshit. Glen cannot Legislate a THING.

You're LOST...Admit it DogBreath. You've been HAD by your own faulty LOGIC.

This has been going on as long as the media has had a voice in matters. I'm not sure why you would be outraged by this now.
Dogbert, you're not paying attention again. What the hell do you think my complaint is about Dunn in this thread? Did you even see the rest of my post that you failed to quote?

]No, I do not view Murrow and Beck on the same level as journalists [/B]- yet they both are. McCarthy was not.

That's all I wanted to know. I never said McCarthy was a Journalist. However, CG's in pointing that out was mere desperation in trying to peg down my comparison which had merit.

Si gave you the difference as to Legislator, and Press (Commentator)...there's a HUGE difference dipshit. Glen cannot Legislate a THING.

Except I never said that it wasn't a valid comparison, I just said it was a vague and weak one. Point out where I said it wasn't a valid comparison.

We can even ask Si, did I ever say it wasn't valid?

The T, go back to your sandbox, you obviously have not a clue about what's going on here.

Dogbert, you're not paying attention again. What the hell do you think my complaint is about Dunn in this thread? Did you even see the rest of my post that you failed to quote?

I saw it, I was addressing that specific point. That's all.

I saw it, I was addressing that specific point. That's all.
That specific point is not the source of what you call my outrage. Your question is nonsense. I have no answer for a nonsensical question. Not playing games here, I cannot answer.

That specific point is not the source of what you call my outrage. Your question is nonsense. I have no answer for a nonsensical question. Not playing games here, I cannot answer.

I understand perfectly where your outrage comes from here. I think that ends that.

Except I never said that it wasn't a valid comparison, I just said it was a vague and weak one. Point out where I said it wasn't a valid comparison.

We can even ask Si, did I ever say it wasn't valid?

The T, go back to your sandbox, you obviously have not a clue about what's going on here.

Of course I do. I was THIRD to respond in this thread DIPSHIT. (And YOU don't even portend to tell ME what to do)...Got it ACE?

Of course I do. I was THIRD to respond in this thread DIPSHIT. (And YOU don't even portend to tell ME what to do)...Got it ACE?

You could of been first, you still have not a clue going on. I'm not going to "portend" to tell you what to do. I am merely remarking based on your posts that you obviously are just throwing out insults and thinking your names for me like "Dogbreath" are witty when they are anything but. Si Modo and I were actually having a civilized conversation. Do you know what that is?

Maybe you should donate a little more to the board and you shall find the guidance that you are seeking.

Glenn beck.....he is a funny guy.

I am glad he is taking this woman on...how dare she say beck is the word of the anti obama administration. That cant be true....the irony of him going after her because she said they are against obama is just hilarious.

LOL

right wingers are just silly. lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back