Beck takes down another Obama insider

Is she the DUmmie responsible for lighting the empire state building in red and yellow? wtf? is wrong with demoncwats??? any Republican President would have walked out onto the west lawn and condemned that shit. but no, not empty suit. now we know why.

she's got some tongue action going on doesn't she? what the hell is it with that tongue? :lol:

It should also be noted she is married to Robert Bauer, thug lawyer of Perkins Coie law firm. The shitbags that defended Osama bin Laden's driver and bodyguard, not to mention representing the Presidential campaigns of Obama and Kerry.

She's full of shit. I just googled Ensign on Foxnews and stories came up on him.

Did she resign?

Willow, her tongue action started when she was asked about Foxnews. What an ass.

I have serious problems with the fact that someone who's favorite philosopher is Mao Zedong should be no where near the Presidency.

Shouldn't the fact that these people praise people responsible for the greatest massacres in the history of the world bother people?

That was the worse 9 minutes of my life.. I was waiting for someone to yell "Your Lying!"

I have serious problems with the fact that someone who's favorite philosopher is Mao Zedong should be no where near the Presidency.

Shouldn't the fact that these people praise people responsible for the greatest massacres in the history of the world bother people?

It bothers sane people.

Don't believe the hype:

The majority of you in this thread voted for someone who quoted Mao:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYJ15vbo15w&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - McCain Quotes Chairman Mao[/ame]

Well look at that, you all voted for someone who quoted Mao! :eek:

UnAmerican!

Karl Rove told President Bush to read a Mao Biography.

Barry Goldwater adviser Stephen Shadegg said that he always followed “the advice of Mao Tse-tung” in the campaigns he ran (Beck has implored Republicans to “get back to the conservative roots of Barry Goldwater.”)

And of course, for the win:

Will Beck attack Fox News' Gingrich for citing Mao? | Media Matters for America

Now where is your outrage at basically the top Republicans for the last 20 years?

Don't believe the hype:

The majority of you in this thread voted for someone who quoted Mao:

YouTube - McCain Quotes Chairman Mao

Well look at that, you all voted for someone who quoted Mao! :eek:

UnAmerican!

Karl Rove told President Bush to read a Mao Biography.

Barry Goldwater adviser Stephen Shadegg said that he always followed “the advice of Mao Tse-tung” in the campaigns he ran (Beck has implored Republicans to “get back to the conservative roots of Barry Goldwater.”)

And of course, for the win:

Will Beck attack Fox News' Gingrich for citing Mao? | Media Matters for America

Now where is your outrage at basically the top Republicans for the last 20 years?

Yet another who idiotically conflates one knowing Mao's philosophy (or even quoting him on something that is an idiom in many cultures) with admiring the communist philosophy. :rolleyes:

Yet another who idiotically conflates one knowing Mao's philosophy (or even quoting him on something that is an idiom in many cultures) with admiring the communist philosophy. :rolleyes:

Maoism and his philosophy is very popular in China, does that make every Chinese person someone who should be burned at the stake?

If you quote someone like they did, you obviously admire them or their words to a point. Glenn Beck is a modern day Joe McCarthy except he doesn't have a seat in power. However, he can try and scare the Jebus out of anyone by screaming Communism.

This oddly reminds me of the Twilight Zone episode, "The Monsters on Maple Street."

Maoism and his philosophy is very popular in China, does that make every Chinese person someone who should be burned at the stake?

If you quote someone like they did, you obviously admire them or their words to a point. Glenn Beck is a modern day Joe McCarthy except he doesn't have a seat in power. However, he can try and scare the Jebus out of anyone by screaming Communism.

This oddly reminds me of the Twilight Zone episode, "The Monsters on Maple Street."

No, Beck is nothing like McCarthy. He is more like Edward R Murrow..... the only journalist with the courage to challenge McCarthy.

Edward R. Murrow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Idiot.

No, Beck is nothing like McCarthy. He is more like Edward R Murrow..... the only journalist with the courage to challenge McCarthy.

Idiot.

You fucking loon. :rofl:

If Edward R. Murrow still had a body he'd be ROLLING in his grave at such a comparison. Glenn Beck is NOTHING like Murrow. Murrow had balls, principles, and he stood for something. Beck stands for the next paycheck and whatever positions gathers the most people to be scared.

If ANYONE in today's media has the balls of Murrow and Principles it's the "fake Journalist" Jon Stewart. He lambasts both sides of the political spectrum, Glenn Beck has his head stuck up the right's ass.

Look at your Pauper:

Video: Glenn Beck's Operation | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

"I think the bailout is the right thing do. The "REAL STORY" is the $700 billion that you're hearing about now is not only, I believe, necessary, it is also not nearly enough, and all of the weasels in Washington know it." - Glenn Beck, 9/22/08

CNN.com - Transcripts

http://www.oliverwillis.com/2009/09...d-video-of-glenn-beck-supporting-the-bailout/

Your Emperor has no clothes. Quick! Go back to read his book! :rofl:

Beck as McCarthy? I don't think so. But GB is certainly not Cronkite or Murrow.

Ya see, CG, he is a sleazy radio hack, just like Olberman is a sleazy TV hack.

Let's move on.

Maoism and his philosophy is very popular in China, does that make every Chinese person someone who should be burned at the stake?...
WTF are you going on about now?

YOU conflated someone quoting an cross-cultural idiom used by Mao (McCain) with someone admiring Mao's communist philosophy (Dunn).

Don't be dense.

Idiot.

You fucking loon. :rofl:

If Edward R. Murrow still had a body he'd be ROLLING in his grave at such a comparison. Glenn Beck is NOTHING like Murrow. Murrow had balls, principles, and he stood for something. Beck stands for the next paycheck and whatever positions gathers the most people to be scared.

If ANYONE in today's media has the balls of Murrow and Principles it's the "fake Journalist" Jon Stewart. He lambasts both sides of the political spectrum, Glenn Beck has his head stuck up the right's ass.

Look at your Pauper:

Video: Glenn Beck's Operation | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

"I think the bailout is the right thing do. The "REAL STORY" is the $700 billion that you're hearing about now is not only, I believe, necessary, it is also not nearly enough, and all of the weasels in Washington know it." - Glenn Beck, 9/22/08

CNN.com - Transcripts

http://www.oliverwillis.com/2009/09...d-video-of-glenn-beck-supporting-the-bailout/

Your Emperor has no clothes. Quick! Go back to read his book! :rofl:

I see you ducked when the point sailed over your head.

McCarthy - with the power of the Government behind him. Murrow - with the power of the press.

Obama - with the power of the Government behind him. Beck - with the power of the press.

Which bit of that is difficult to comprehend?

*Slaps little puppy biting at her ankle. Bad puppy. Sit.*

Forum List

Back