Beck responds to Van Jones resignation

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Glenn Beck statement on resignation of Van Jones

The American people stood up and demanded answers. Instead of providing them, the Administration had Jones resign under cover of darkness. I continue to be amazed by the power of everyday Americans to initiate change in our government through honest questioning, and judging by the other radicals in the administration, I expect that questioning to continue for the foreseeable future.

Glad to see the quest for answers continues!

Yeah, I'm sure Beck's quest had nothing to do with the boycott organized by the group Jones founded.

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Glenn Beck statement on resignation of Van Jones

The American people stood up and demanded answers. Instead of providing them, the Administration had Jones resign under cover of darkness. I continue to be amazed by the power of everyday Americans to initiate change in our government through honest questioning, and judging by the other radicals in the administration, I expect that questioning to continue for the foreseeable future.

Glad to see the quest for answers continues!

I knew this would happen in the cover of darkness. If it's bad news for the administration it happens on a weekend night, when all is quite on the news front. I am sure the administration pushed very hard for this so-called resignation when actually the lune was fired.

Yeah, I'm sure Beck's quest had nothing to do with the boycott organized by the group Jones founded.

You have it backwards. The phoney boycott had everything to do with Beck's questions of Van Jones.

You have it backwards. The phoney boycott had everything to do with Beck's questions of Van Jones.

How can the boycott be the result of Beck's "questions" when the boycott was occurring before his questions began?

The resignation of Jones doesn't get Beck his sponsors back.

Course, they would have to have sponsored him to begin with or left him to actually get them back.
and of that whole list, i have only been able to confirm ONE of them
Progressive Insurance, and they didnt leave FNC, just asked to have their ads not done in his show

How can the boycott be the result of Beck's "questions" when the boycott was occurring before his questions began?
uh, read your own question
the probe of Jones came AFTER the boycott started

you drinking tonight?

you drinking tonight?

Avatar claimed the boycott started because of the questions.

you drinking tonight?

Avatar claimed the boycott started because of the questions.
wrong, he said the boycott was the REASONS behind the questions
at least thats how i read it

No, he had it right. Glenn was sharing what he knew about Van Jones before the phoney boycott was started. He pressed harder when it started. and look where it lead.

No trust me. This investigation was started before the boycott. Van Jones was worried, and with good reason.

Last edited:

No, he had it right. Glenn was sharing what he knew about Van Jones before the phoney boycott was started. He pressed harder when it started. and look where it lead.

No trust me. This investigation was started before the boycott. Van Jones was worried, and with good reason.
ah, my bad
i was not aware he was questioning van jones before the boycott as i didnt watch him

Forum List

Back