Beck promoted author who "attended Nazi party meetings" in Germany

He did it because his ratings are slipping.

For someone who likes to post links, could you post one showing this?

I am at work but when I get home, I will be happy to show you his ratings are slipping. No problem.

:lol:...oh geezus....another Bobo....getting paid to do a job....but he posts all day on the USMB....watch out Zona here comes your boss...get back to work....

For someone who likes to post links, could you post one showing this?

I am at work but when I get home, I will be happy to show you his ratings are slipping. No problem.

:lol:...oh geezus....another Bobo....getting paid to do a job....but he posts all day on the USMB....watch out Zona here comes your boss...get back to work....

I have the type of job where I can take breaks when I want, but thanks for caring. :eusa_whistle:

I don't understand that. Are you saying that Glenn Beck is no longer associated with The Glenn Beck Show?

I'm not "tainting" anyone. If Beck is recommend Nazi sympathizers and anti-semites, then he's tainting himself.

I just posted a report on what Beck has done.

Perhaps you could produce what work he was recommending and in what context?

Personally, I think you should get to know and understand everything, regardless of the source.

Oh, and no you didn't post a report on what Beck has done. You posted a report on what Media matters said without providing any sort of reference, context, or accurate depiction of what Glenn did or said. In otherwords, you are just posting a smear.

What?! You mean seeing something on Media Matters doesn't automatically translate into grabbing your torch and pitchfork?! :confused:

I have the type of job where I can take breaks when I want, but thanks for caring. :eusa_whistle:

hey no problem......just wanna make sure you keep that tax revenue flowing....if it wasnt for us workers,the freeloaders would not have all those nice things we buy them...

So, by that brilliant logic as your defense of media matters, do you share the same support for FOX News when they use DIRECT QUOTES? What about Hannity? Rush? Or ANYONE who dares use direct quotes that pull liberals into their own slime pit....

Will you give them the same credibility...or are you just talking out of your ass again...?

Next....

Zona cant talk out of his ass....Deans dick is in there....
Con men are obsessed with other mens' asses.

Last edited:
So, by that brilliant logic as your defense of media matters, do you share the same support for FOX News when they use DIRECT QUOTES? What about Hannity? Rush? Or ANYONE who dares use direct quotes that pull liberals into their own slime pit....

Will you give them the same credibility...or are you just talking out of your ass again...?

Next....

Zona cant talk out of his ass....Deans dick is in there....
Con men are obsessed with other mens' asses.

well ....duh....Cons are in prison....what other asses do they get to see?......

Forum List

Back