Beck-Massa Affair

can you believe people would make this about Glen Beck, instead of the corrupted, slimy Democrat congresscritter? :eusa_shhh:

Yeah, it was Glenn's show and he decided to put the loon on in hopes of scoring a political point or two and making another buck or two and it backfired on him. Bad decision on BECK's part.

oh yeah, and the slimeball, Massa, gets a pass. good friggen grief.:cuckoo:

If you want to make a thread about Massa's personal behavior, knock yourself out. This thread is about Beck's eyes glazing over while rubbing his greedy little hands together at the thought of getting an enemy to dish dirt on the party on his show. It backfired on him, pure and simple. He even apologized for wasting an hour of TV.

You can't make this stuff up!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Dana Milbank - Massa flirts with the right, but Beck isn't tickled

The Beck-Massa affair was a case of two political extremists who have gone so far in opposite directions that these strange bedfellows have wound up on the same mattress: They are both avowed foes of the Obama administration and its efforts to enact health-care reform.

so n a nutshell what you propose to say is that anyone who opposes your regime is a political extremists? Do we got that right? Oh woe to the foe of the "obama administration" :lol::lol:

Do you consider President Obama an extremist?

He's a Marxist.

can you believe people would make this about Glen Beck, instead of the corrupted, slimy Democrat congresscritter? :eusa_shhh:

i don't even believe people would waste their time watching glenn beck, let alone admit to it, but they do.

you can't fix stupid, i guess.

whatever. I guess Exposing the corruption in OUR Federal Government is too much for some people. Especially when it's a DEMOCRAT.

Yeah, it was Glenn's show and he decided to put the loon on in hopes of scoring a political point or two and making another buck or two and it backfired on him. Bad decision on BECK's part.

If you want to make a thread about Massa's personal behavior, knock yourself out. This thread is about Beck's eyes glazing over while rubbing his greedy little hands together at the thought of getting an enemy to dish dirt on the party on his show. It backfired on him, pure and simple. He even apologized for wasting an hour of TV.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

The way Beck was begging for dirt on the Democrats was an awesome spectacle, and, btw, more evidence that Beck for all idiosyncracies is nothing more, deep down, than a rightwing hack in a funny costume.

not to nitpick, but i very much doubt that there is a *deep down* glenn beck.

it's funny to watch him find out that payback's a bitch, though

Most of the time I agree with you. Not this time.

Cause we are so much better off when Glenn doesn't get details about corruption in politics, aren't we?

Q: What kind of person is happy when corruption isn't exposed?

A: A corrupt person.

i don't even believe people would waste their time watching glenn beck, let alone admit to it, but they do.

whatever. I guess Exposing the corruption in OUR Federal Government is too much for some people. Especially when it's a DEMOCRAT.

:rolleyes:

yeah, i'm all about defending corrupt democrats, and glenn beck's leading a crusade to clean up govt.

does it hurt to be that fucking stupid?

does it hurt to be that fucking stupid?

I wouldn't know, you tell me.

Beck was hoping to get a dumptruck load of dirt and score a ratings coup and he got left holding the bag instead. Blind ambition does that sometimes. And Beck thinks he's a libertarian.

Why wouldn't he be hoping for a "dumptruck load of dirt" and to "score a ratings coup"? :eusa_eh:
That's what he does for a living. Duh.

What I don't get is why people who profess to not give a shit about Glenn Beck keep their panties in such a perpetual twist over him. :lol:

Cause we are so much better off when Glenn doesn't get details about corruption in politics, aren't we?

Q: What kind of person is happy when corruption isn't exposed?

A: A corrupt person.

You know, it would help if the details of real items he exposes were not mixed in with tin foil hat details like FEMA camps.......and didn't weep on TV.

Glenn Beck is NOT a political extremist. He's a Libertarian... with more in common philosophically with our framers than either Eric Massa or Barack Obama.

Beck is smart guy - his analyses and info on The Constitution, the founding of the U.S., the context of our current situations etc. are often quite insightful.

I have gotten to the point, however, where I cannot watch the guy.

He is first and foremost an Info-Tainer. His histrionic schtick dilutes the message (at least for me).

Put up or shut up. Massa's stoopid behavior isn't the subjet of this thread. You are free to poke him with a stick in a thread about that if you want to. Heck, I'll even come over and agree with you. But that isn't what this is about. Why are you deflecting for Beck? :eusa_whistle:

The way Beck was begging for dirt on the Democrats was an awesome spectacle, and, btw, more evidence that Beck for all idiosyncracies is nothing more, deep down, than a rightwing hack in a funny costume.

it's cool, that's why they make chocolate and vanilla.

glenn beck makes me want to take a hot shower and scrub myself with steel wool.

true story. :eusa_shhh:

You know, it would help if the details of real items he exposes were not mixed in with tin foil hat details like FEMA camps.......and didn't weep on TV.

Why would anybody object to Beck debunking a tin-foil-hat conspiracy theory like "FEMA camps"? What's wrong with that? :eusa_eh:

it's cool, that's why they make chocolate and vanilla.

glenn beck makes me want to take a hot shower and scrub myself with steel wool.
true story. :eusa_shhh:

I can help.. I'm can.

Put up or shut up. Massa's stoopid behavior isn't the subjet of this thread. You are free to poke him with a stick in a thread about that if you want to. Heck, I'll even come over and agree with you. But that isn't what this is about. Why are you deflecting for Beck? :eusa_whistle:

The bigger question would be, why are you dumping on Beck for Exposing the corrupt and slime we have in our Federal Government?
Beck is at least doing that.

Forum List

Back