Beck: ‘Lindsey Graham hating my guts is probably the highest honor I’ve ever received

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Think Progress » Beck: ‘Lindsey Graham hating my guts is probably the highest honor I’ve ever received.’

BECK: And yet Lindsey Graham comes out and Lindsey Graham gives a talk yesterday to, I guess this is a bunch of Republicans he’s speaking to? There are a lot of things I’ll wear as a badge of honor. Lindsey Graham hating my guts is probably the highest honor I’ve ever received. Judge me by my friends and judge me by my enemies. Thank you, Lindsey Graham.

If we're judging him by Lindsey Graham being his enemy, then he is definitely a whacko Republican. :lol:

Think Progress hyperventilating about Beck - what a surprise. :rolleyes: Just a bunch of gossipy little girls. "Did you hear what he said!!??!!"

Last edited:
Think Progress hyperventilating about Beck - what a surprise. :rolleyes: Just a bunch of gossipy little girls. "Did you hear what he said!!??!!"

Why not respond to the article? They aren't posting anything but facts. All they posted was what Beck said.

Pity you had to go to the strawman.

Why not respond to the article? They aren't posting anything but facts. All they posted was what Beck said.

Because it's unimportant to me. I rarely give a shit about what Beck ever says, and even moreso with what Think Progress says.

It's the same as a bunch of whiney little girls screaming, "Did you hear what he (or they) said!!??!!??"

But, it's so important to you, so I mock those to whom it is important. The obsession about it is fascinating, though.

I care more about what is DONE and if it affects me.

Because it's unimportant to me. I rarely give a shit about what Beck ever says, and even moreso with what Think Progress says.

It's the same as a bunch of whiney little girls screaming, "Did you hear what he (or they) said!!??!!??"

But, it's so important to you, so I mock those to whom it is important. The obsession about it is fascinating, though.

Yet here you are, posting in the thread twice now showing you care. Nice trying to weasel a excuse out, but you ORIGINALLY clicked on this thread not knowing it was from thinkprogress, so try again.

Yet here you are, posting in the thread twice now showing you care. Nice trying to weasel a excuse out, but you ORIGINALLY clicked on this thread not knowing it was from thinkprogress, so try again.
Yep. Here I am mocking you - my goal. :lol:

ironic that si modo lunges for a strawman after Friday. And, for fucks sake, she sure is quick to reply in this thread even though "she doesn't care what Beck thinks". seriously.

ironic that si modo lunges for a strawman after Friday. And, for fucks sake, she sure is quick to reply in this thread even though "she doesn't care what Beck thinks". seriously.

:lol: Link to the thread?

NY, that link gave me a laugh,

On the top of the page:

$Carb_Glenn_927x27_031609.gif

Is Carbonite's Lawsuit Over Lost Data A Bad Idea? | Techdirt

I'd say this lawsuit actually makes me think less of Carbonite. First, it reminds everyone that the company lost people's data. Second, it suggests that the company is unwilling to take responsibility for the loss. The people signing up to use Carbonite are trusting Carbonite to set things up in a way that their data won't get lost. They're not trusting Carbonite's suppliers. It's Carbonite that failed those customers, and simply trying to offload the blame does little to convince anyone that the company is setting things up in a way that will prevent this sort of thing from happening again, no matter who the tech supplier might be.

Bravo Glenn! It's not surprising to see that it's not only in politics that you peddle bullshit to people! :clap2:

NY, that link gave me a laugh,

On the top of the page:

View attachment 8318

Is Carbonite's Lawsuit Over Lost Data A Bad Idea? | Techdirt

I'd say this lawsuit actually makes me think less of Carbonite. First, it reminds everyone that the company lost people's data. Second, it suggests that the company is unwilling to take responsibility for the loss. The people signing up to use Carbonite are trusting Carbonite to set things up in a way that their data won't get lost. They're not trusting Carbonite's suppliers. It's Carbonite that failed those customers, and simply trying to offload the blame does little to convince anyone that the company is setting things up in a way that will prevent this sort of thing from happening again, no matter who the tech supplier might be.

Bravo Glenn! It's not surprising to see that it's not only in politics that you peddle bullshit to people! :clap2:

Yep, the reality is, whatever else these people like Beck might think or want you to think they are, they make their living primarily selling the various junk and scams that you hear advertised around their shows or on their websites. Crap salesmen, in every sense of the words.

yep, the reality is, whatever else these people like beck might think or want you to think they are, they make their living primarily selling the various junk and scams that you hear advertised around their shows or on their websites. Crap salesmen, in every sense of the words.

$Glenn-Beck.jpg

Unfortunately (for you) it's the 'TOP STORY' on this website:

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - 'Republicans' coming after Glenn
What part of "I rarely give a shit about what Beck ever says, and even moreso with what Think Progress says" was confusing to you?

How idiotic this obsession the media has for what each other says. Keep the demand up :thup: - you keep the inanity in business.

Last edited:
What part of "I don't give a shit about what Beck ever says" was confusing to you?

What confuses me is for someone who doesn't give a shit, you're still in this thread posting. :eusa_whistle:

What part of "I don't give a shit about what Beck ever says" was confusing to you?

What confuses me is for someone who doesn't give a shit, you're still in this thread posting. :eusa_whistle:
And you're confused as to my goal (already stated) - mocking idiots like you who pay so much attention to gossipy shit.

Keep it up - it's like watching a bunch of clowns.

And you're confused as to my goal (already stated) - mocking idiots like you who pay so much attention to gossipy shit.

If your goal is mocking idiots, shouldn't you be looking in a mirror yelling insults?

I ought to copyright all stupid sayings, then you would be left speechless. :D

On another point, I don't see how every news outlet who has picked it up are paying attention to "gossipy shit" considering this can be considered news.

If your goal is mocking idiots, shouldn't you be looking in a mirror yelling insults?

I ought to copyright all stupid sayings, then you would be left speechless. :D

On another point, I don't see how every news outlet who has picked it up are paying attention to "gossipy shit" considering this can be considered news.
It's news like Entertainment Tonight. It's the mentality of so many. It's brainless but it's what you (and general you) want.

We get the quality of news we demand. It's capitalism in its prime form - supply meeting the demand. So I mock those who contribute to a less than mediocre product in the hope that maybe some will wake up and demand better from our media than their talking about each other.

It's news like Entertainment Tonight. It's the mentality of so many. It's brainless but it's what you (and general you) want.

We get the quality of news we demand. It's capitalism in its prime form - supply meeting the demand. So I mock those who contribute to a less than mediocre product in the hope that maybe some will wake up and demand better from our media than their talking about each other.

This is waking up and demanding better from our media. Calling out Glenn Beck is asking for more from our media. Anything else you'd care to bitch about Strawman? :eusa_eh:

This is waking up and demanding better from our media. Calling out Glenn Beck is asking for more from our media. Anything else you'd care to bitch about Strawman? :eusa_eh:
And Think Progress reported on what another in the media said. And you slurped it up like a good little tool enabling media to talk about media.

And Think Progress reported on what another in the media said. And you slurped it up like a good little tool enabling media to talk about media.

Except they are another media outlet reporting this story about Graham talking. The only person here who is complete bullshit is you Strawman. I would of figured the smackdown that Shogun gave you in that other thread might make you see something called common sense but I suppose not.

Forum List

Back