Beck lies about Assange

Find another hero, doofus.

If you have to say "the women asked for it," your cred and his cred is really fucked.

What are you talking about "the women asked for it?" They literally asked for it because it was consensual sex.

Alright, sonny, you are going to defend a sex criminal because he works for your political point of view.
The sex was consensual.

The 'rape' bullshit was long debunked.

Try getting information from sources other than right-wing talk radio.

Assange is a cheap hustler, and a sex criminal. This isn't about transparency in government. He has privileged communications from private organizations he intends to release.

As always, you show your idiocy on the issues. You call yourself a small government anything is a joke.

Is that where Sweden and Interpol got their information before they issued a warrant for his arrest, right wing talk radio?

Revealed: Assange ‘rape’ accuser linked to notorious CIA operative | Raw Story

James D. Catlin, a lawyer who recently represented Assange, said the sex assault investigation into the WikiLeaks founder is based on claims he didn't use condoms during sex with two Swedish women.

Swedish prosecutors told AOL News last week that Assange was not wanted for rape as has been reported, but for something called "sex by surprise" or "unexpected sex."

Moron.

From what I heard Assange is being charged with "sex crimes" because he didn't use a condom. Not exactly a sexual criminal in my book.

And by the way I heard that from Glenn Beck......For what its worth....

Actually, not one thing you stated proved Beck lied about anything. I read your post, and I also saw the entire show.

Anyone quoting Mediamatters blog of lies, most have hit every branch on the stupid tree when they fell off. Media matters is the last place on earth one should go to read ridiculous blogs on Fox news and Glenn Beck. When any site focuses 95% of them blogs on Fox and Beck bashing, how can anyone take them seriously?? Come on? Name one day where the Soros backed website has not had any posting on Fox or Beck. I've seen days where every article was on either Fox, Beck or O'Rielly. Like that's media?

Find another hero, doofus.

If you have to say "the women asked for it," your cred and his cred is really fucked.

What are you talking about "the women asked for it?" They literally asked for it because it was consensual sex.

Alright, sonny, you are going to defend a sex criminal because he works for your political point of view.

Evidence points to it being consensual. And I dont believe in condemning people as sex criminals because of politics.

Evidence points to it being consensual. And I dont believe in condemning people as sex criminals because of politics.

It's usually a good idea to wait until the trial to judge 'evidence'.

Forum List

Back