Beck Lied About Holding Washington's Inaugural Address

I'm certainly not a Beck fan. Doesn't mean you need to go to CrusaderFrank levels to bash him.

By bashing him, do you mean when I pointed out the fact that birds flew over the water at his rally and he said it was a sign from god........that means I am bashing him because I repeated what he said? How does this make sense.

That man is a carny, sham artist, self promoting nut who could care less about anything except his wallet. Dispute this.

Oh and it makes me laff and laff when I think about him, a mormon, talking about God in front of righty christians.

He really said that shit about the birds? :lol:
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I would never throw something that crazy out without back up...he acutally said it. He has people who actually looks up to him and that is the scary part. They are out here in our world walking amoung us.

Beck sees "miracle" in geese flying over mall during 8-28 rally: "I think it was God's flyover" | Media Matters for America
http://www.therightscoop.com/gods-majestic-geese-flyover-at-828-rally

Last edited:

I do. This man is going around spouting "God"...(his version, dont forget) and is a liar. He is a sad piece of crap liar. He didnt mispeak, he didnt make a mistake, he just lied.

Pathetic.

oh shut up liar

this is the big lie....get a life

Are you in pre school or something? Wow. let me guess, you are going to neg rep me.

Damn you are just so damn juvenile.

ed: called it..

Hi, you have received -101 reputation points from Yurt.
Reputation was given for this post.

who would have thunk it....:)

I do. This man is going around spouting "God"...(his version, dont forget) and is a liar. He is a sad piece of crap liar. He didnt mispeak, he didnt make a mistake, he just lied.

Pathetic.

oh shut up liar

this is the big lie....get a life

Are you in pre school or something? Wow. let me guess, you are going to neg rep me.

Damn you are just so damn juvenile.

ed: called it..

Hi, you have received -101 reputation points from Yurt.

who would have thunk it....:)

liar...you pm'd before you made this post and responded to your rep...

you're going to hell now :lol:

i enjoy neg repping you, because watching you whine about it is hilarious

Oh.Mi.Gawd

Given the over the top obsession of the Lefties, it's a pretty safe bet than many of them have bedrooms with the walls covered by posters of Palin and Beck, and spend a great deal of time fantasizing about them while self-pleasuring.

Why are you guys indulging the ranting of one left wing asshole? Half the post on this thread are by Zona.

That should be all you need to know, he would not know Truth if it bit him in his arrogant liberal ass.

Why are you guys indulging the ranting of one left wing asshole? Half the post on this thread are by Zona.

That should be all you need to know, he would not know Truth if it bit him in his arrogant liberal ass.

I know you are, what am I?

(I feel another neg rep coming....)

ed:

Again I called it..

Hi, you have received -24 reputation points from Charles_Main.

Both of you are just so cool!

Last edited:
Oh.Mi.Gawd

Given the over the top obsession of the Lefties, it's a pretty safe bet than many of them have bedrooms with the walls covered by posters of Palin and Beck, and spend a great deal of time fantasizing about them while self-pleasuring.

Interesting mirror you got there skippy.

It's a bet, not a mirror.

Please, get a dictionary.

Good gawd, still OBSESSING over a Radio and T.v. talk show host.

Ole Beck must have the LEFTIES-PROGRESSIVES-COMMIES worried, he is after all EXPOSING a lot of them on his shows..

go Glen, you're doing a good job evidently.:lol:

This is what they say when one of their guys gets caught lying or looking like idiots....

Everytime!

And that is the point, zona. Where is the outrage when 'your guys' get caught lying? I'd take it more seriously if I saw anything like an unbiased opinion coming from the whining lefties. But you overlook the stream of lies from 'your guys' and howl like fucking banshees about Beck.

It is laughable... and so I laugh.

Hillary Clinton was challenged when she said she ducked sniper fire.

But the left doesn't even pretend to be the "keepers of America's morals" and the "party of God".

And wasn't "Mormon" Glenn Beck calling Obama a "different kind of Christian"?

In fact, wasn't Beck's rally to restore his fucking honor???????????

So what kind of "Christian" is Mormon Glenn Beck? If he's a Republican Christian, then I suspect he probably does a pretty good job of "representing".

So go ahead and laugh. All hyenas laugh. It's part of their nature.

Oh.Mi.Gawd

Actually, my bedroom walls have a large framed photo of the Grand Canyon, one of the Painted Desert, a painting of a Black Watch soldier from the 1760s during the French & Indian War, and a water color of Holyrood Castle....no Palin Beck thingees.

Last edited:

I know you are, what am I?

(I feel another neg rep coming....)

ed:

Again I called it..

Hi, you have received -24 reputation points from Charles_Main.

Both of you are just so cool!

drop the lies hack....you didn't call anything...you claimed that bs with me but you pm'd about my rep before you "called" it....

nice try loser

But the left doesn't even pretend to be the "keepers of America's morals" and the "party of God".

So what kind of "Christian" is Mormon Glenn Beck? If he's a Republican Christian, then I suspect he probably does a pretty good job of "representing".

Obama is a different type of Christian. I am sure Glenn would be one of the first ones to say that he is a different type of Christian as well. He doesn't hide the fact that he is Mormon. But the dirty little secret is there are lots in common when the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and the rest of Christianity. Doctrines don't necessary change values.

And the Restoring Honor Rally was a Rally to turn America back to God and values such as integrity, Faith, Hope, charity. The power of the individual and his/her relationship with God.

I am not surprised you don't understand. Sad. But not surprised.

Did Beck say he held the original document or just a reproduction?

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

This is what they say when one of their guys gets caught lying or looking like idiots....

Everytime!

And that is the point, zona. Where is the outrage when 'your guys' get caught lying? I'd take it more seriously if I saw anything like an unbiased opinion coming from the whining lefties. But you overlook the stream of lies from 'your guys' and howl like fucking banshees about Beck.

It is laughable... and so I laugh.

Then start a thread. Now back on point here with no diversion attempts, beck is a liar. AGree? (stay on point please, just this once.)

Please try to answer without mentioning dems, obama, his wife, pelosi et al.

(I think you can do it!)

Nope, I don't waste my time starting idiotic threads every time some public figure opens their mouth. I just don't have the same intellectual level as the terminally stupid. Do I agree? No. Nor do I care.... the man is a fucking commentator.... his opinions, facts, etc are of absolutely no relevance to me. However, if he gives the morons something to whine about, that's fine.

I guess I'm just not as stupid as you.

Obama is a different type of Christian. I am sure Glenn would be one of the first ones to say that he is a different type of Christian as well. He doesn't hide the fact that he is Mormon. But the dirty little secret is there are lots in common when the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and the rest of Christianity. Doctrines don't necessary change values.

And the Restoring Honor Rally was a Rally to turn America back to God and values such as integrity, Faith, Hope, charity. The power of the individual and his/her relationship with God.

I am not surprised you don't understand. Sad. But not surprised.

integrity, Faith, Hope, charity

I notice you conveniently left out "honesty". Without "honesty", can there be "integrity"?

I might suggest that you might think about that, but I suspect, you don't understand what I'm talking about. Sad.

Maybe your God doesn't care about "honesty"?

I'm trying to figure out why this is charity:

On Monday, Beck announced that the Tampa-based Special Operations Warrior Foundation would be the sole beneficiaries of his Restoring Honor rally planned for Aug. 28 at the Lincoln Memorial.

But the money will come in a specific way. Estimating that the event could cost $2-million to produce, Beck told his fans Monday he would cover $1-million of those costs and they could donate to cover the rest. The Tampa foundation will receive any money donated above the $1-million.

Right now, the rally's donation page shows more than $129,000 in donations, which fans can contribute to online

Tampa charity helps Glenn Beck rally earn $129,000 in five days after on air endorsement

So, how much has the Foundation received? I couldn't find the amount anywhere.

Forum List

Back