Beck has lost 33 advertisers, so far

new concept for those who do not like Beck: change the channel.

sigh

No need. I've never watched in the first place. I heard him on the radio a few times and that sold me on watching Beverly Hillbilly reruns on TV Land instead of his show as far back as his CNN days.

only one problem, hypocrite

you are a diehard PMSNBC'r

Nope, I just know Fox lies. msnbc calls them on it. I appreciate that.
ah, so the liars on PMSNBC tell you FNC lies
:lol:

Can you link me to a lie told by msnbc....I sure as hell can link you to lies told by fox.

Terrorist fist jabber..

Oh and its up to 36 sponsors now.

Remember when you said the sponsors leaving was a lie. Or specifically you said the last time someone told you sponsors were leaving that was a lie. Can you still say this?

new concept for those who do not like Beck: change the channel.

sigh

No need. I've never watched in the first place. I heard him on the radio a few times and that sold me on watching Beverly Hillbilly reruns on TV Land instead of his show as far back as his CNN days.

Tony: Want to come with us Granny?
Granny: I can’t. I’m going down to the lake to smoke some crawdads.
Fred: Smoke some what?
Granny: Crawdads. But first I need a little pot.
(The police officers seize her)

The Beverly Hillbillies: Robin Hood and the Sheriff episode on TV.com

:thup:

Nope, I just know Fox lies. msnbc calls them on it. I appreciate that.

Can you link me to a lie told by msnbc....I sure as hell can link you to lies told by fox.

Terrorist fist jabber..

Remember when you said the sponsors leaving was a lie. Or specifically you said the last time someone told you sponsors were leaving that was a lie. Can you still say this?
first you have to prove those sponsors ever had ads on his show, and that they dont still

that was the case when they claimed the first 3
only one of them ever had ads on his show
thus it WAS a lie
and, since his show only has 4 commerical breaks at best, with a max of 5 ads per break, there is no fucking way all those were sponsors of his show

Last edited:

Terrorist fist jabber..

first you have to prove those sponsors ever had ads on his show, and that they dont still

thus it WAS a lie
and, since his show only has 4 commerical breaks at best, with a max of 5 ads per reak, there is no fucking way all those were sponsors of his show

You are certifiable. Seriously. :disagree:

Terrorist fist jabber..

thus it WAS a lie
and, since his show only has 4 commerical breaks at best, with a max of 5 ads per reak, there is no fucking way all those were sponsors of his show

figures a fucking moron like you cant understand logic
you can NOT have 36 sponsors in a one hour show with only 4 commercial breaks
unless you can run 9 ads per break
and they dont

thus it WAS a lie

and they dont

Perhaps they didn't all advertise on all the breaks at the same damn time?

Wow, are you slow or something? If so, I am so sorry. I do remember what they said about you. Either that or you still dont believe that many sponsors said, by by Glenn Beck, we want nothing to do with you. Tell me again WALMART didnt leave Beck. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
and they dont

Perhaps they didn't all advertise on all the breaks at the same damn time?

Wow, are you slow or something? If so, I am so sorry. I do remember what they said about you. Either that or you still dont believe that many sponsors said, by by Glenn Beck, we want nothing to do with you. Tell me again WALMART didnt leave Beck. :cuckoo:
then please provide proof that ANY of these companies had ads on becks show and that they dont still have them
you see, before you can "lose" something, you MUST "have" it first

Forum List

Back